2017 4* ILB Kenney (K.J.) Britt Commits to AU!

RunInRed

He's my #1 for LB

Agree 100%

Need him with losing out on Benton...how the heck did we let that happen?!

On a more positive note, from what I can tell in the OP, that's either a typo or he just got upgraded, especially since he doesn't have that many offers. Seems like a good number of our recruits the past week got upgraded. For all my criticisms of our coaches that's the mark of good talent evaluation.

Edited by AUwent

Need him with losing out on Benton...how the heck did we let that happen?!

On a more positive note, from what I can tell in the OP, that's either a typo or he just got upgraded, especially since he doesn't have that many offers. Seems like a good number of our recruits the past week got upgraded. For all my criticisms of our coaches that's the mark of good talent evaluation.

Look up a few posts. He got a bump. Also the thread title takes precedence. OPs rare get updated with a ratings change. Edited by ellitor

^I know, but the information in the original post often gets updated too.

I will just this 1 time to make you happy.

The only 1 needing updating was Rivals. They have him as a 4*. The rest a 3* or Not Rated.

Edited by ellitor

Britt to uga is the word. Will happen in the next week or so. Now AU has slow played Britt and I'm told AU will start to put the press back on for Britt. But as of now it's uga. Kid needs to grow up. I'm not a bit upset about this either.

He is committed to us. We don't have to "push". All we had to do was maintain and build the relationship with him. If we wanted him enough to accept the commitment, I don't understand the perceived notion that we don't want him now.

Maybe I am reading more into the various comments then is really there. But it sounds like we have slow played Britt and UGA has shown him more love. Now that it appears we may not get Ignont and Benton we are starting to show love but now he has UGA number 1. Am I reading that correctly?

He is committed to us. We don't have to "push". All we had to do was maintain and build the relationship with him. If we wanted him enough to accept the commitment, I don't understand the perceived notion that we don't want him now.

If you say so Mr. Insider. :bow: My guy says uga. And this guy would know.

If you say so Mr. Insider. :bow:/> My guy says uga. And this guy would know.

I keep thinking he is committed to us. Nevermind. Kids that feel slow played are either being slow played for real, or they just want more attention.

If you say so Mr. Insider. :bow:/> My guy says uga. And this guy would know.

I keep thinking he is committed to us. Nevermind. Kids that feel slow played are either being slow played for real, or they just want more attention.

Agree. That's why I said no big deal on losing Britt.

So we lose out on the linebacker prospects we really want AND the ones we slow played (who will probably end up being a lot better than the ones we really wanted) because we thought we could do better and then end up missing out on everyone? Sounds like a mirror image of last year's LB recruiting - the difference being at least we already have 2 strong LBs verbally committed to us this year. That gives us a little bit of wiggle room, and 7 months to find two other strong LB commits.

Edited by thaitopher

So we lose out on the linebacker prospects we really want AND the ones we slow played (who will probably end up being a lot better than the ones we really wanted) because we thought we could do better and then end up missing out on everyone? Sounds like a mirror image of last year's LB recruiting - the difference being at least we already have 2 strong LBs verbally committed to us this year. That gives us a little bit of wiggle room, and 7 months to find two other strong LB commits.

Britt dug his own hole with AU.

Britt dug his own hole with AU.

How?

Britt says it's "just a shirt" and nothing should be read into it.

Yup... because teenage boys who are being fought over by colleges and are going to nationally covered media events just grab whatever shirt is on top of the pile.

What did Britt do?

Wore an UGA shirt to a Rivals event. That's it. Later he pulled another shirt on over it.

Markail Benton had a Twitter avatar with him in Auburn gear even after he committed to Bama. Most of these kids don't treat this the way fans do. They wear whatever. And some like to stir the pot by wearing something somewhere. You can't really tell much by what they wear or don't wear.

I was talking about wde post saying he dug his own hole and he needed to grow up.

As far as the clothes thing yeah they wear gear because it's free, or because friends that go to their school send them stuff, to match clothes and shoes. Never take what a prospect wear to mean anything

What did Britt do?

Wore an UGA shirt to a Rivals event. That's it. Later he pulled another shirt on over it.

Markail Benton had a Twitter avatar with him in Auburn gear even after he committed to Bama. Most of these kids don't treat this the way fans do. They wear whatever. And some like to stir the pot by wearing something somewhere. You can't really tell much by what they wear or don't wear.

Not what Golf & WDE are referring to. Britt is doing a lot behind the scenes & it's not in the least bit funny or cool even though he probably thinks it is.