2017 4* ILB Kenney (K.J.) Britt Commits to AU!

RunInRed

What did Britt do?

Wore an UGA shirt to a Rivals event. That's it. Later he pulled another shirt on over it.

Markail Benton had a Twitter avatar with him in Auburn gear even after he committed to Bama. Most of these kids don't treat this the way fans do. They wear whatever. And some like to stir the pot by wearing something somewhere. You can't really tell much by what they wear or don't wear.

Not what Golf & WDE are referring to. Britt is doing a lot behind the scenes & it's not in the least bit funny or cool even though he probably thinks it is.

Ah. Didn't realize that.

So it can't be told?

Thats what I'm say. Cmon, somebody just throw it out there and let's see what the fuss is about.

So it can't be told?

Thats what I'm say. Cmon, somebody just throw it out there and let's see what the fuss is about.

Yeah. This is why I don't even hint at things publicly when I get info.

And those who think I did here, I didn't. I just said it wasn't cool or funny.

You may hate me and them for this but when WDE, Golf, Bird, & 23 don't post things publicly it's because their sources don't want them to. They don't want to lose their source. Sorry if that upsets people but it is what it is.

You may hate me and them for this but when WDE, Golf, Bird, & 23 don't post things publicly it's because their sources don't want them to. They don't want to lose their source. Sorry if that upsets people but it is what it is.

"nana nana boo boo I know something you don't know :tease: :tease: " is all I've gathered from this thread so far. Edited by aujeff11

The hating stuff I don't know. As far as Britt stuff I guess it's something that he's done that some people may know that was brought up but I guess can't tell? Who knows? I prefer getting any character info from direct sources like family anyway personally, so I usually take stuff like that with a grain of salt anyway

Edited by cole256

"nana nana boo boo I know something you don't know :tease: :tease: " is all I've gathered from this thread so far.

I know and that's why I hate saying anything. That's not how it's trying to be. It gets to a point where people want details & not clues.

Well damn. This just put a damper on my weekend where my fiancé is out of town and I've got 30 pounds of meat to smoke on my Big Green Egg. I felt Britt would be an AU lock and total steal. Oh well, this brisket will still taste great!

I hope our staff starts a trend of being tough against those that wanna play games, enough is enough, find guys who wanna be here and not waste time on those that are not on the up and up with the coaches.

The way everybody is saying "my guy says this." "Well I have a guy that says this." "You both are wrong, my guy says both of your guys are wrong." Everybody seems to have a guy. Lol

The way everybody is saying "my guy says this." "Well I have a guy that says this." "You both are wrong, my guy says both of your guys are wrong." Everybody seems to have a guy. Lol

What? Come one.

Britt is a silent to both AU(twice) and uga. AU knows this and backed off.

I hope our staff starts a trend of being tough against those that wanna play games, enough is enough, find guys who wanna be here and not waste time on those that are not on the up and up with the coaches.

I want guys that want to be at Auburn too. Unfortunately, we are recruiting immature high students. It's the nature of the business. If we give up on every kid that wants to create drama and suspense in his recruitment, then we'll never be able to compete with the big boys.

I think one of the reasons we are not competing very well with the biggies is we have some kids on the team that don't want to be at AU. We got em because their immaturity caused others to back off and they were stuck with us. These kids don't love Auburn and don't leave it all on the field. We need kids giving 110% like most did in the Bowl game. I hope CGM and staff will let character play a bigger role in recruiting.

I think one of the reasons we are not competing very well with the biggies is we have some kids on the team that don't want to be at AU. We got em because their immaturity caused others to back off and they were stuck with us. These kids don't love Auburn and don't leave it all on the field. We need kids giving 110% like most did in the Bowl game. I hope CGM and staff will let character play a bigger role in recruiting.

Ummm...Site Rules
4) Leave the Players Alone. They are 18-22 year old kids. If they sometime act like kids, hey, that's what they do. If they have an off day, give them some grace. Saying that "the WRs underperformed" or "Joe Smith had a bad game" is very different from saying "Joe Smith sucks!"
The above post is as bad or worse as "Joe Smith sucks" IMO.

Ummm...Site Rules
4) Leave the Players Alone. They are 18-22 year old kids. If they sometime act like kids, hey, that's what they do. If they have an off day, give them some grace. Saying that "the WRs underperformed" or "Joe Smith had a bad game" is very different from saying "Joe Smith sucks!"
The above post is as bad or worse as "Joe Smith sucks" IMO.

Well, that and its baseless conjecture

Lol. You don't love Auburn like me that's why we suck! You don't put me on the map like I do.....er could.....um....would if I were as physically gifted as you!

I see absolutely no problem with his post given that he didn't name names.

The rule does not say anything about having to name a name specifically. The example just had a hypothetical name in it, The point of the rule is to not talk smack about our own players, individually or collectively. Also as Bird said, it's baseless conjecture.

Please, if you don't mind, list which players aren't in it for AU as well as those that don't want to be at AU. Also, please explain how you know this info to be fact.

Please, if you don't mind, list which players aren't in it for AU as well as those that don't want to be at AU. Also, please explain how you know this info to be fact.

Completely ignored the first part of my post but thanks Bird. Thought more of u than that.

Evidently had a few these last few weeks that weren't in it for AU (transfers)

Edited by Maverick.AU

Agree. Waiting.......