2017 4* ILB Kenney (K.J.) Britt Commits to AU!

RunInRed

Britt says AU leads

Link?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/05/auburn_georgia_among_schools_p.html#incart_river_index

"Britt said Auburn leads, citing the family environment and relationships with defensive assistants Travis Williams and Rodney Garner. "

Nice. Thanks

YW... I'm happy with TD, Briit and Wooten. I'm good if all we get out of the top group are those a guys and maybe pull in Rice and maybe one more.

• 2 weeks later...

@TheOpening 22m22 minutes ago

Congrats to LB KJ Britt (@K_Britt10) of Oxford (AL) on being invited to #TheOpening Finals! #GOTOPEN

CjPcnXbUgAIXX7-.jpg

Nice for Mr Britt. Congrats!

Is that Takeo Spikes's son? J/k

that's a pretty good call there Cruiser.

That an Auburn mouthguard?

This kid is blowing up on recruitment and we need to get a verbal @ BIG CAT if he shows up!!!

JLee & Keith report KJ will not be at BCW today. His grandmother passed away this week & the funeral is this weekend.

Thoughts & prayers lifted to KJ & the Britt family.

Damn that sucks twice... Hate to hear both bad news

And on his birthday no less.

Yeah that really sucks but someday he will look at as an even more special day. My Mom and brother both passed away on my birthday.

Damn that sucks twice... Hate to hear both bad news

And on his birthday no less.

Yeah that really sucks but someday he will look at as an even more special day. My Mom and brother both passed away on my birthday.

OUCH!!!

Question: E has been talking about the other linebacker (can't remember his name right now) that may be higher on AU's board than Britt. We now have Wooten and Moultry on board. IF we land Benton and Ignont, is Britt still a take?

Question: E has been talking about the other linebacker (can't remember his name right now) that may be higher on AU's board than Britt. We now have Wooten and Moultry on board. IF we land Benton and Ignont, is Britt still a take?

It's not 100% certain he is now from what I understand.

With his bump to 122 on Rivals, Britt is now a composite 4* (.8916). 309 National, 12 ILB. Time for a title update!!!

With his bump to 122 on Rivals, Britt is now a composite 4* (.8916). 309 National, 12 ILB. Time for a title update!!!

giphy.gif