2017 4* ILB Kenney (K.J.) Britt Commits to AU!

RunInRed

Please, if you don't mind, list which players aren't in it for AU as well as those that don't want to be at AU. Also, please explain how you know this info to be fact.

Agree. Waiting.......

And the mod gang up, nice.

Literally try to defend a guy that I don't think is player bashing and yet I'm the one who gets jumped on and get 3/4 of my message ignored. Only read what u want to read guys

Let me hash out that last point a little bit better. I meant it is common knowledge for us as well as any other team in the country that you're going to have guys that are not totally in it for your school. i.e. Regrets, doubts, thinking of transfer etc. that is what I meant by that post, not to try to call out AU. My whole deal was that the statement was so vague that I didn't see it is as player bashing.

Please, if you don't mind, list which players aren't in it for AU as well as those that don't want to be at AU. Also, please explain how you know this info to be fact.

Completely ignored the first part of my post but thanks Bird. Thought more of u than that.

Evidently had a few these last few weeks that weren't in it for AU (transfers)

Not at all, I read the first part. I sincerely wanted to know about the other part though, that's why it was the only part I adressed. Was/is Roc the only one you are referring to?

Talk smack and bash student workers? What forum is that? I want to read the posts. Seriously

Edited by cole256

Literally try to defend a guy that I don't think is player bashing and yet I'm the one who gets jumped on and get 3/4 of my message ignored. Only read what u want to read guys

I didn't think I needed to address the first part. You stated your opinion and that was fine with me. I did want you to address the portion that you stated more as fact. I wasn't trying to have you bashed or feel attacked. I just wanted more insight to that segment of your post. My apologies if you felt that way.

Completely ignored the first part of my post but thanks Bird. Thought more of u than that.

Not at all, I read the first part. I sincerely wanted to know about the other part though, that's why it was the only part I adressed. Was/is Roc the only one you are referring to?

I had an updated post of what I meant but yes I consider some transfers as not being in it for the school but that can change regarding situation. My point was not to call out AU, it was meant as nationwide for every team. You as a coach know that players can have internal feeling that they do not show but are a heavy weight on them. They may not have that feeling they once had and no longer into that school. But again it was not meant at all to call out AU. I just didn't see what tan said as player bashing.

I didn't think I needed to address the first part. You stated your opinion and that was fine with me. I did want you to address the portion that you stated more as fact. I wasn't trying to have you bashed or feel attacked. I just wanted more insight to that segment of your post. My apologies if you felt that way.

My apologies as well, after reading the wording of my post I can see how it can be construed that way, but that was not how I meant it.

The way everybody is saying "my guy says this." "Well I have a guy that says this." "You both are wrong, my guy says both of your guys are wrong." Everybody seems to have a guy. Lol

What? Come one.

Britt is a silent to both AU(twice) and uga. AU knows this and backed off.

it was a joke

Golf still sucks and is the cause of the Zika virus

Dang.... I suspected this.

What happened to the "Moultry and Britt are joined at the hip and are going to the same school" talk? Wasn't there a recent time when this idea was accepted as gospel?

What happened to the "Moultry and Britt are joined at the hip and are going to the same school" talk? Wasn't there a recent time when this idea was accepted as gospel?

No it was mentioned and discussed but nobody said it was gospel. It's just whenever it is mentioned it makes you mad and will post against it.

as for the free gear kids wear, that is absolutely true. however, he and his whole family are wearing uga colors. that was a coordinated effort. I don't think it was an accident by any stretch of the imagination.

serious question, will he qualify to play?

No it was mentioned and discussed but nobody said it was gospel. It's just whenever it is mentioned it makes you mad and will post against it.

It doesn't make me mad, why should it? I simply think the "best friends, OMG they are going to the same college" crap is, well, crap.

Love you guys.. bird and e, but I'm with this guy so far as we do take a ton of guys that never got the offer they really wanted, or are getting a second shot. We were national Champs because of it, and almost won a second because of it, but that applies to second chance guys only. Those that don't buy in to Auburn tend to appreciate their opportunity more, and work harder. It's not rocket science.

KN says Britt is trending back to AU and he could see him finishing out the class with Ignont.

Good news. I saw him congratulate Our new OL commit on his commitment.

Free read from Rivals

AUBURN | Oxford linebacker K.J. Britt no longer has a leader.

Auburn and Georgia continue to be at the top of his list, but neither school has an edge over the other.

“Everything is so close,” Britt said. “I’m just taking it day by day.”

Britt, who Rivals ranks the No. 7 inside linebacker in the class, spent Friday night and Saturday in Auburn. He hung out with fellow 2017 linebacker recruits, Chandler Wooten and Tadarian Moultry, both Auburn commitments.

“We did a lot of chillin’, playing games and just kicking back,” Britt said. “It was a lot of fun. They’re not pressuring me. We didn’t even talk football. We just joked around and played games.”

Britt and Moultry once planned to attend college together. Moultry made up his mind and committed to the Tigers. Britt could do the same, but it wouldn’t be because of Moultry. That’s now a bonus.

“Auburn is always going to be there (in my top group),” Britt said. “We know Gus (Malzahn) is going to be there and that’s big. They’re building and they’re about to have something special.”

Britt plans to announce his commitment Aug. 6, but will wait if he’s not ready. Right now, he’s not.

“I’m enjoying Stanford and Florida … I’m enjoying those two a lot,” Britt said. “Auburn, Georgia, Stanford and Florida and a few more schools like Michigan and LSU.”

Rivals ranks Britt, who stands 6-foot-1 and weighs 220 pounds, No. 122 in the Rivals250.

I think one of the reasons we are not competing very well with the biggies is we have some kids on the team that don't want to be at AU. We got em because their immaturity caused others to back off and they were stuck with us. These kids don't love Auburn and don't leave it all on the field. We need kids giving 110% like most did in the Bowl game. I hope CGM and staff will let character play a bigger role in recruiting.

This is not true at all. Zip. Zilch. Say what you want but those players did leave it all on the field last year. Never gave up one time. Not even when LSU was waxing them. Gus did those kids a disservice last year.