The Obama Administration Wants to Make Sure Non-Citizens Vote in the Upcoming Election

AU_Tiger_88

More insanity from the NR.

Did you read the article or not?

Yes

So I take it you don't believe this guy? Author: Hans A. von Spakovsky is a senior legal fellow at The Heritage Foundation and a former Justice Department lawyer

It's simple. Illegals are overwhelmingly Dems (they like all the freebies) so the Dems want them to vote.

Illegals like all the freebies?

It's simple. Illegals are overwhelmingly Dems (they like all the freebies) so the Dems want them to vote.

Of course.

Of course.

So do old guys on a federal pension...

Of course.

So do old guys on a federal pension...

So you now start the little insults. Your typical MO. I contributed lots to my pension, Most illegals haven't contributed a dime. Aren't you getting retirement pay?

Yup and I love my freebies...

But you are a legal citizen who earned your "freebies" so what is your point and what does it have to do with the OP?

Yes

So I take it you don't believe this guy? Author: Hans A. von Spakovsky is a senior legal fellow at The Heritage Foundation and a former Justice Department lawyer

I, for one, do not. Guy is a hyperpartisan idealogue.

Yes

His conclusions/assertions/accusations are absurd.

Yes

I, for one, do not. Guy is a hyperpartisan idealogue.

Interesting because most of the things he has stated seem to be true Link and here Maybe partisan glasses may be clouding judgement for some folks...I guess this admin can do no wrong in some peoples minds. Not that I am accusing anyone specific. I just find it really funny that people don't believe that people in this admin feel that they don't have to uphold the law or follow it and some folks on the left think that the ends justify the means but howl like crazy if they suspect the right of doing something.

There are those of us in the middle that expect more out of our government.

Yes

They may be but if it is true...and if it could be verified that they are true how would you feel about it then?

Yes

They may be but if it is true...and if it could be verified that they are true how would you feel about it then?

This is: "The Obama Administration Wants to Make Sure Non-Citizens Vote in the Upcoming Election" is is the crazy stuff folks like you want to believe. Believe what you will.

Yes

This is: "The Obama Administration Wants to Make Sure Non-Citizens Vote in the Upcoming Election" is is the crazy stuff folks like you want to believe. Believe what you will.

I'm the one who said that. It is MHO and it's just as good an opinion as yours. But I didn't say you were crazy for having your opinion.

Yes

Heritage Foundation ??!!!

They're the same folks who designed the basic framework of Obamacare! Why in hell would you listen to them??!!

Yes

I'm the one who said that. It is MHO and it's just as good an opinion as yours. But I didn't say you were crazy for having your opinion.

It's the title of the linked article, Proud. Unless you wrote it, I wasn't talking about you, brother.

Yes

They're the same folks who designed the basic framework of Obamacare! Why in hell would you listen to them??!!

I could say the same about your huffpo pieces...and here I thought you liked Obamacare...and I am not listening to them but read the article and decided to post it for discussion...so hmm...I also read the links found in the article and found what he was pointing out interesting enough. especially the part where the COO of EAC denied Kansas what they wanted even after it went to the Supreme Court and they won.

I find it interesting that so many people on the left want to deny a state the right to make their laws. For instance, I don't want you or the EAC to decide if my state can or cannot have a voter ID law, but that is what is happening. People cry that voter ID is disaffecting the minority population but that has been proven wrong. Oh of course, you will find something in MS or LA where something happened and jump up and down to point and yell about it and then say ID places aren't open anymore. Of course, that is debunked also...I guess some folks just want unfair elections.

"I find it interesting that so many people on the left want to deny a state the right to make their laws."

Cause them hypcrat libtards hate small localized goverment.

They been tryin to stop states from makin there own laws about GMO labeling.

They dont let locals make there own frackin laws.

They done screwed education with there Know Child LEFT behind.

Libtards aint nuthin but lyin hypcrits. There determand to run hour lives from Warshington. Libtards and there big goverment sux.

"I find it interesting that so many people on the left want to deny a state the right to make their laws."

Cause them hypcrat libtards hate small localized goverment.

They been tryin to stop states from makin there own laws about GMO labeling.

They dont let locals make there own frackin laws.

They done screwed education with there Know Child LEFT behind.

Libtards aint nuthin but lyin hypcrits. There determand to run hour lives from Warshington. Libtards and there big goverment sux.

So like in many other threads. You add nothing to the discussion...how refreshing...

Possibly. Then again, what does the obvious parroting of the rhetoric, bias, and ideological idiocy of an admittedly and unabashedly form of media (propaganda) actually add to the discussion?

Yes

I could say the same about your huffpo pieces...and here I thought you liked Obamacare...and I am not listening to them but read the article and decided to post it for discussion...so hmm...I also read the links found in the article and found what he was pointing out interesting enough. especially the part where the COO of EAC denied Kansas what they wanted even after it went to the Supreme Court and they won.

I find it interesting that so many people on the left want to deny a state the right to make their laws. For instance, I don't want you or the EAC to decide if my state can or cannot have a voter ID law, but that is what is happening. People cry that voter ID is disaffecting the minority population but that has been proven wrong. Oh of course, you will find something in MS or LA where something happened and jump up and down to point and yell about it and then say ID places aren't open anymore. Of course, that is debunked also...I guess some folks just want unfair elections.

:-\

And let's see some support for those claims. I think they are BS.

And where did I say I supported Obamacare? It's a Republican "fix" to the problem that is highly inefficient.

Archived