Baseball vs. Georgia Tech

I tuned in a little late. It was top 4th when I turned it on. Auburn was ahead 3-2 when I turned it on and had scored already in the 4th with a couple runners on base. So far in the 4th, they have sent 9 to the plate, 7 hits, 2 walks, still no outs and Auburn has plated 7 runs and have runners on 2nd and 3rd still no outs. Auburn leads 10-2. Daniel Robert at the plate now...

Grounder to first plates a run...1 out... grounder to short, plates another run, and empties the bases..2 outs. 12-2 Auburn.

Dang...just got home and found a 12-2 game....AU leading the #22 team....what it the world....guess I better look at the commentary and see how all of this came about.

NOW>....just hoping the bull pen can hold the game.....been a challenge recently

Well...that was interesting....AU loaded the bases on free passes/hit batters and then the guy strikes out the side......

AU still up 12-2 at the Tech park.

Bottom 8th. Auburn leads 14-3

Took some guts to stand in against that last pitcher.....he was all over the place...at head, behind the back and in the dirt on both sides. Just wondering how he ever got a uni.

Went through the pbp on game tracker ... Exciting game for us. Doesn't exactly sound like beautiful baseball but if we can hold on in the 9th then who cares!

A W is a W!

Particularly against top 25 opponent ...

Geesh, no joke....all this at once.....and it is Tech, nothing wrong with beating Tech in everything.

Golf will go to sleep with a smile on his face tonight

Went to the game. Auburn took that place over in a big way. I'd say 65/35 Orange and blue. Happy to see the Tigers spray hits all over the yard. Dead Jackets everywhere. ;)/>

Geesh, no joke....all this at once.....and it is Tech, nothing wrong with beating Tech in everything.

Damn straight I did and woke up with a huge grin this morning. Those pig vomit neers can go to hell

Damn straight I did and woke up with a huge grin this morning. Those pig vomit neers can go to hell

:rolleyes:

My old man went to GT (before transferring to AU)

:rolleyes:

Your lucky he came to his senses

:rolleyes:/>

Can't argue there. He transferred to AU because my Mom was there. Had he not I probably wouldn't be here :P

:rolleyes:/>

Can't argue there. He transferred to AU because my Mom was there. Had he not I probably wouldn't be here :P

Guess we weren't so lucky............................ :moon:

Golf is a smart human being! If I were to list my top 5 most despised college programs in the country it would look like this:

1. thUGA. I despise them with a passion.

2. spUAt. No need to comment any more.

3. USuCk. Carolina is bammer without the championships

4. Notre Dame. Please....Jesus doesn't give a damn about your touchdowns or your self centered status.

5. Ga Tech. They have history...but they aren't nearly as important as they "think" they are.

Archived