2017 DT/FB Kane Taylor

RunInRed

Picked up an AU offer over the weekend (3/26/16) ...

blessed to say i recived an offer from the university of auburn tigers

@taylor_kane11

1590353.jpg

Kane Taylor, DT/FB

Clearwater, FL

Ht: 6'3 | Wt: 270 | 40: 4.70

• Unofficial visit to AU 3/26/16, picked up offer
  • Teammate is 4* RB (UNC commit) Adarius Lemons

247Sports

Rivals

Scout

Offers: Auburn, Kentucky, Louisville, Miami (FL), Michigan, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, UCF and USF, among others.

Hudl Highlights

Taylor, a 6-foot-4, 270-pound junior, plays a number of different roles for coach Don Mesick and the Tornadoes. This is a big-bodied kid that takes great pleasure in getting his nose dirty and playing with physicality, but he's also a fairly good athlete that can really change direction and operate in space for a player of his stature.

"Schools like me at defensive end and tight end," Taylor said. "Michigan likes me at the fullback position."

There's kids all throughout the state of Florida that daydream of throwing up the U and running out of the tunnel for the University of Miami, so you can only imagine what Taylor was feeling once Mark Richt's program came calling on Tuesday morning.

"Miami is a great school," Taylor said. "I've been dreaming about getting an offer from them and Florida, but I got one from Miami. That's a big one for me, and it kind of came out of nowhere.

"They told me they watched my film and loved me. They just said to make sure I keep on my grades and schoolwork, and that they'd love to have me there."

Taylor, who's visiting Auburn, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee in the coming weeks, says two suitors now hold the advantage in his recruitment.

"Ole Miss and Miami," Taylor said when asked if he had any leaders in his recruitment.

http://www.scout.com...-and-acc-offers

0436351470_15826844_8col.jpg

Seems the University of Auburn has been out recruiting us lately.....I'm assuming this is because of RL.

So he is possibly a DT but runs a 4.70 AND he looks mean too.

Sign him up

I think we are recruiting him as a FB.

Sign him up

A 270 lb fullback.

Awesome!

Sign him up

A 270 lb fullback.

Awesome!

That would be AUsome!

Bird, I thought it was funny and didn't see it as disrespectful to LP.

Archived