WCWS 2016 Bracket

Wheels coming off for bama.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, LSU keeping the pressure on bama..chance to send them home early.

I actually think LSU is a more dangerous team but Bama going 0 for 2 is better.

LSwho certainly taking advantage of chances today and bammer going home, is never bad. Today is good. 0-2 is a fine record for them...

LSU, just tacked on 2 more...

LSU is making it easy for Bama. Couple of errors and poor fielding decisions but they managed to get out of the inning and close out Bama in the seventh .

LSU advances & will play the loser of our game tomorrow at 2:30 or 30 minutes after the 1st game ends tomorrow. No matter who it is LSU will be the home team as they have been the road team 2 times already. AU & UGA will have been the road team only once.

Did bama win any games last year?

Did bama win any games last year?

Yes. This was the first time they were 2 & out in the WCWS since 2004.

Well the OK-Michigan game has started, so maybe the love fest of espn for the romero sisters will die down. Thank goodness neither of them is a pitcher - don't know if I could listen to that love fest when it would be sister pitcher to sister hitting.

Knighten is no joke. Is she related to the QB that beat Bama for OU? 2-0 OU and no outs ... 3-0

Well the OK-Michigan game has started, so maybe the love fest of espn for the romero sisters will die down. Thank goodness neither of them is a pitcher - don't know if I could listen to that love fest when it would be sister pitcher to sister hitting.

What if they were a pitching catching duo

Michigan making mental mistake after mental mistake to start off. Good on OU to take advantage.

Wow...Parker just blew Romero away with a strikeout.

Knighten is no joke. Is she related to the QB that beat Bama for OU? 2-0 OU and no outs ... 3-0

Lol. No. His name is Knight. No "en" on the end.

Lol. No. His name is Knight. No "en" on the end.

Oh well. I guess I was mixing it up with the QB for Ark state.

Given they only have 1 good pitcher I'd rather see OU tomorrow night than Michigan. I don't care that the Sooners have won 28 straight games.

Given they only have 1 good pitcher I'd rather see OU tomorrow night than Michigan. I don't care that the Sooners have won 28 straight games.

Well, high probability Sooners will be in the finals from the looks of things. So we probably will see them sooner or later. I think we can take Michigan in one game, but may need a bit more to take out the OU pitcher. Either should be a bit worn down by the finals (whoever gets there).

Well, high probability Sooners will be in the finals from the looks of things. So we probably will see them sooner or later. I think we can take Michigan in one game, but may need a bit more to take out the OU pitcher. Either should be a bit worn down by the finals (whoever gets there).

Michigan has a staff & may not be too tired if each starter only has to pitch 1 game per day even if they lose tonight.

The loser of this game between michigan and oklahoma move to our side of the bracket and play fsu tomorrow. We get the winner of that one, so we will face one of the three of them tomorrow night.

War Tiger, thanks for that information. I've been unable to find a bracket that provides specific information as to which winner/loser goes where.

A question about Makayla Martin: I wasn't watching when she was removed today. Saw her in the dugout later wearing a wrap of some sort on her pitching arm. It looked like merely something to keep it warm. Did she suffer any sort of injury?

War Tiger, thanks for that information. I've been unable to find a bracket that provides specific information as to which winner/loser goes where.

A question about Makayla Martin: I wasn't watching when she was removed today. Saw her in the dugout later wearing a wrap of some sort on her pitching arm. It looked like merely something to keep it warm. Did she suffer any sort of injury?

No injury. Coach said the pitching change was planned for when UGA's string of four lefties came up for the second time. He went with the lefty pitcher Walters at that point.

So it looks like we'll get the winner of Michigan/FSU tomorrow evening.

So it looks like we'll get the winner of Michigan/FSU tomorrow evening.

Well I posted this with two outs in the bottom of the 7th and Michigan down four but they almost made a liar out of me. 7-5 UO.

Archived