2016 3* LB/S Stephen Davis Jr.

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to derail this thread, but Ben decommited because he was concerned with playing time due to Tray Matthews coming in. Stephen Davis wouldn't have anything to do with this considering he's a year younger then Ben. From what I've read, Ben is a confused 18 year old who doesn't know what exactly he wants right now. We could very well get him back 6 months down the road.

Love it! I'd say welcome to the family but Jr. here is already a part of it. Huge D commit. This guy is going to be one of the top safety prospects in his class for sure. Great size and speed

Not to derail this thread, but Ben decommited because he was concerned with playing time due to Tray Matthews coming in. Stephen Davis wouldn't have anything to do with this considering he's a year younger then Ben. From what I've read, Ben is a confused 18 year old who doesn't know what exactly he wants right now. We could very well get him back 6 months down the road.

Thanks bro.

Is he SURE he doesn't want to go to USCe ? Maybe pull a neat hat trick on stage, at signing day....

:laugh:

J/K !

Great news.

Is there any proof to the Matthews comment? There's lots of speculation and trash talk on that thread that it's hard to weed through.

War Eagle Stephen!

Is there any proof to the Matthews comment? There's lots of speculation and trash talk on that thread that it's hard to weed through.

War Eagle Stephen!

WDE, a poster I trust pretty well when it comes to his inside info, stated this a big reason to Ben's decommitment. He also stated that Tray was one of the most talented safeties we've had in years.

War Eagle. I would say welcome to the family but since you are your father's son I considered you part of the family already. Great kid, great family and he will be a great Safety.

I hope he doesnt get compared to his father too much. I also hope he doesn't get caught up in the hype that gets generated from his name.

I hope he doesnt get compared to his father too much. I also hope he doesn't get caught up in the hype that gets generated from his name.

It won't happen too much IMO. Dad played RB and was special. Jr will play defense. I think he will be a very popular with the AU crowd.

It won't happen too much IMO. Dad played RB and was special. Jr will play defense. I think he will be a very popular with the AU crowd.

The kid has all the physical tools and a couple years from now when he is ready to sign his LOI, perhaps as incoming LB.... he might make Mikey smile...

Archived