Out of Curiosity...

Barnacle

How many of you belong to Auburn pay sites, and how does AUFAMILY compare? I've never signed up for any pay service - but it seems to me like any information that is posted on those sites generally filters over here fairly quickly. I have friends that spend time on other boards, and I usually feel better informed from my (copious amounts of) time spent here.

Anyway just curious what people enjoy about those sites, and how they differ from AUFAMILY in general, not just in the inside information. I've always been impressed with what you get here.

How many of you belong to Auburn pay sites, and how does AUFAMILY compare? I've never signed up for any pay service - but it seems to me like any information that is posted on those sites generally filters over here fairly quickly. I have friends that spend time on other boards, and I usually feel better informed from my (copious amounts of) time spent here.

Anyway just curious what people enjoy about those sites, and how they differ from AUFAMILY in general, not just in the inside information. I've always been impressed with what you get here.

We get lots of great info from posters like E in particular, our insiders, subscription users, and Twitter users. We have it made because we usually can depend on new information being disseminated to our site in some way.

Archived