For those of you that didn't think the WND could get any dumber...

AUDub

...well, you were wrong. The LHC has apparently opened up a portal to somewhere. Something something something demons something something something endtimes!

Science has doomed us all! :roflol:

52 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

...well, you were wrong. The LHC has apparently opened up a portal to somewhere. Something something something demons something something something endtimes!

52 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Hey, but they're running a special on "The End Times Witness".

Marked down  from $24.95 to $19.95!

What or who is/are the WND and LHC? Or should I simply slip quietly back into my normal pastoral torpor? Why yes,  I got "Lost in the Fifties" in 1958 and never found my way out. That Elvis guy, he can really put on a show, huh?

World Net Daily, a wingnut rag, and Large Hadron Collider, the world's largest particle accelerator. Remember those stories about the Higgs Boson last year?

5 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

World Net Daily, a wingnut rag, and Large Hadron Collider, the world's largest particle accelerator. Remember those stories about the Higgs Boson last year?

Ok, thanks.

I kind of miss the days when one could read this level of comedy while standing in line at the supermarket.  

These days the only reading material there is celebrity gossip which I don't find nearly as entertaining. ;D

Archived