2016 Photo Day

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Nope. He is a senior and listed as #26 on the roster. I didn't see a #26.

Was still not with the team as of yesterday.

On 8/8/2016 at 7:14 PM, RunInRed said:

Your 2016 Auburn Tigers ...

image.jpg

Under Armor should be embarrassed for putting our coaches in those orange sherbet shirts.. :puke:

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Was still not with the team as of yesterday.

Thanks for the ally oop, E!!

Seems odd to me to have Taylor on roster but not in picture.  I understand missing practices etc, but the pic is something representing the team.  

28 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Seems odd to me to have Taylor on roster but not in picture.  I understand missing practices etc, but the pic is something representing the team.  

As has been mentioned before, he's dealing with a personal issue... many times that means being at home, not on campus.

34 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

As has been mentioned before, he's dealing with a personal issue... many times that means being at home, not on campus.

I guess I wasn't thinking about him being at home.  I was more thinking he was there running bleachers or something rather than actually removed from campus.  But that makes sense as well.

3 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

I guess I wasn't thinking about him being at home.  I was more thinking he was there running bleachers or something rather than actually removed from campus.  But that makes sense as well.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/08/timetable_marshall_taylor_return_auburn_unclear.html

Looks like we might have a repeat of the Duke and X incident.

Archived