AtM vs UCLA

ScottsboroAuburnFan

First games of a season are usually pretty rough. ..... seen parts of about 6 games so far and penalties, QB issues and you name it. Sure hoping AU plays a solid game...could be the difference.

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

You hate everyone in the SEC West don't you? lol

Only SEC teams I'll actively root against are Bama, Georgia, and Arkansas.

I've never been an SEC rah rah guy.  I'm an Auburn fan.  it doesn't matter to me if the rest of the SEC loses every non-conference game they play.   I'm not wanting anybody to win just because they are in the SEC.  The garbage in 2010 didn't help that.

Meanwhile Arky and La Tech are tied at 7.    

SEC looking shaky ...but it is early in the year.

4 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

I've never been an SEC rah rah guy.  I'm an Auburn fan.  it doesn't matter to me if the rest of the SEC loses every non-conference game they play.   I'm not wanting anybody to win just because they are in the SEC.  The garbage in 2010 didn't help that.

Oh Yeah, I hear you. I don't pull for these teams for them or the SEC's sake, I just see it as Auburn has to play these same teams and players regardless, so they might as well be doing as good as possible before our guys face off against them.

33 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Oh Yeah, I hear you. I don't pull for these teams for them or the SEC's sake, I just see it as Auburn has to play these same teams and players regardless, so they might as well be doing as good as possible before our guys face off against them.

BTW, Welcome to the board.

Archived