***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

I'm completely baffled by Gus. It's like he has dementia. The one place I would *expect* to see a possible QB change is near the goal line, and that would be to put in your wildcat, which would be JF3. Why on earth you go with JJ down there?

Why would you put in Jeremy, dance behind the line Johnson on that play? That should tell you all you need to know about our snake oil salesman coach. Johnson never runs over anybody in that situation.

1 minute ago, MaxP said:

If anyone thinks Gus deserves his job after tonight you can never be convinced otherwise.

JJ: "Kodi calls the plays. You jump up and down and tell them to hurry up."

Edited by Bigbens42

This will be probably the most negative thing I ever felt about Auburn but.....

Either Lashlee or Gus needs to be ran out of Auburn this Sunday regardless of the outcome. This is not even sandlot football calls. 

1 minute ago, Grinder said:

You can't run a WR screen when the WR's can't block. 

I think I'm starting to figure out what Gis is doing. Since we have been so predictable the last few years, he is pulling plays and switching QB's at random. If we don't know what we're doing, then there is no way the other team can figure it out. 

I wish that equaled out into some actual offensive statistics

Just now, AUinfusion said:

I'm completely baffled by Gus. It's like he has dementia. The one place I would *expect* to see a possible QB change is near the goal line, and that would be to put in your wildcat, which would be JF3. Why on earth you go with JJ down there?

He's in over his head. Send him back to HS

• Like 2

We probably won't win this game but we are hopefully going to find our identity in the remaining bit. It's amazing how close this game is considering how awful we look on O

So, #5 comes and gives the offense some like. He then disappears completely. How can anyone have faith in Gus at this point?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I want nothing to do with Art Briles. Besides he will be a HC soon, and word is he wants Kendall to branch out... Also word is regardless of this season, if CGM is still here next season, Kendall is our OC. My question is why wait? @ellitor 

If it means getting rid of the coaches on the offensive side of ball fine with me