REREAD: NOW who should be the starting QB for LSU?

BlueFrogg

REREAD: NOW Who should start at QB vs LSU?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who should start against LSU?

• John Franklin III
    • Sean White

Guest WarEagleSteve
On 9/17/2016 at 11:36 PM, AuMarine said:

I am not sure it matters if Barrett, JF3 or any other QB on our team knows the playbook.. The playbook is the problem. 

Are you sure there even IS a playbook? I thought Gus was drawing this crap up in the dirt on the sideline. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O line couldn't handle Clemson.

O line couldn't handle aTm.

O line won't be able to handle LSU.

We won't be able to run or have time to get receivers downfield and stretch the D.

As dire as that sounds...you at least know what the D is going to do.

Perhaps he's not our best qb, but our best option? JFIII..

SW should start. Just like last year JJ should start until he lost his confidence. Call a spade a spade the qb's aren't in good situations but that's football sometimes. That's life. That's what all the big sw supporters were bragging about right? He's tough, confident, a gamer? That's what Auburn needs right now. It's going to be tough. He will be making sacrifices but that's what a leader does right? It's not it's going bad for him he should quit...since when has that been acceptable? 

Yes these conditions suck but like I said last year this is when you see if he's as good as advertised. I hope he starts and if he still come out with fire and is courageous. Doesn't shrink and shows he can play then people were right about him.

Archived