Friendly fire: Russian fury as US air strike ‘kills 62 Syrian troops’ fighting ISIS

AURaptor

Oops... sowwies. 

OUTRAGE: The Americans have reportedly bombed a Syrian base

Syria’s military claim the Americans have bombed an eastern base surrounded by ISIS militants – allowing the extremists to advance.

It could be a major blow to the and give the jihadi fanatics a boost in their .

The timing couldn’t be worse – as tensions are already high between Russia and the United States.

“It’s a direct consequence of the stubborn unwillingness of the American side to coordinate with Russia”

Major-General Igor Konashenkov

62 Syrian soldiers were killed and over 100 injured in the airstrike.

The bombing took place on al-Tharda Mountain in the region of Deir ez-Zor.

Russia’s Major-General Igor Konashenkov, said: “If the airstrike was caused by the wrong coordinates of targets than it’s a direct consequence of the stubborn unwillingness of the American side to coordinate with Russia in its actions against terrorist groups in Syria.

“Immediately after the airstrike by coalition planes, Islamic State militants launched their offensive.

Fierce fighting with the terrorists is currently underway in the area of the airport where for a long a time humanitarian aid for civilians was parachuted.”

Last week, Moscow and Washington agreed to influence the Syrian government and the so-called moderate rebel forces respectively in order to establish a ceasefire in the country.

Since then, Russia has repeatedly complained that the US is failing to keep its part of the bargain.

While the Americans have blamed Russia for not pressuring Damascus enough to facilitate humanitarian access to Syria.

http://www.bibeypost.com/2016/09/17/friendly-fire-russian-fury-as-us-air-strike-kills-62-syrian-troops-fighting-isis/

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone needed any further confirmation how big of a turd Raptor is, this nails it.

Meanwhile:

September 17, 2016
RELEASE #20160917-27
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TAMPA, Fla. –Earlier today Coalition aircraft conducted an airstrike south of Dayr Az Zawr, Syria. Coalition forces believed they were striking a Da’esh fighting position that they had been tracking for a significant amount of time before the strike. The coalition airstrike was halted immediately when coalition officials were informed by Russian officials that it was possible the personnel and vehicles targeted were part of the Syrian military. The location of the strike is in an area the coalition has struck in the past, and coalition members in the Combined Air Operations Center had earlier informed Russian counterparts of the upcoming strike. It is not uncommon for the Coalition Air Operations Center to confer with Russian officials as a professional courtesy and to deconflict Coalition and Russian aircraft, although such contact is not required by the current U.S. – Russia Memorandum of Understanding on safety of flight. Syria is a complex situation with various military forces and militias in close proximity, but coalition forces would not intentionally strike a known Syrian military unit, officials said. The coalition will review this strike and the circumstances surrounding it to see if any lessons can be learned.

Yep, you are a POS Turd of the tallest order. A coward who sat on his a$$ during 14 years of the war on terror and now you want to feign outrage over the death of Assad's troops.

Ask this little boy if he's sad over their deaths.

aleppo-boy-780x439.jpg

Russia was told of our strike, now why didn't they share the information? Make us look bad?

Oh no. That can never be!

Raptor is now a Russian whore who believes them over our own service members.

So, you're saying 62 Syrians died, because the Russians kept info from us and now we're painted as the bad guy ?

Alright. I'll buy that. 

so, I've let this go to see if the Russian whore raptor would start another 'oopies' thread. Nothing...so..

Top US officer: Russia bombed Syria humanitarian aid convoy

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/article/Pentagon-officials-to-face-sharp-questions-from-9238674.php?utm_source=Sailthru

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

In the Syrians and Russians are saying we did it. What is your point? 

US bombs the wrong group = a thread by raptor

Russia bombs an aid convoy = no thread by raptor

14 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

US bombs the wrong group = a thread by raptor

Russia bombs an aid convoy = no thread by raptor

We know Russia did this? 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

We know Russia did this? 

Raptor ladies and gentlemen....Russian whore.

This is a question you should asked about your OWN country before starting this thread. But no, you posted a story quoting RUSSIAN officials.

Still didn't answer my question.

And what's up with you ? First you complain that I post too much, and now you're wanting me to post more? You're worse than a woman!

( No offense to any dames on the board, by the way. )

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Still didn't answer my question.

And what's up with you ? First you complain that I post too much, and now you're wanting me to post more? You're worse than a woman!

( No offense to any dames on the board, by the way. )

Русский шлюха

On 9/18/2016 at 2:02 PM, AURaptor said:

62 Syrian troops  killed, and I'M the ' turd ' ?? 

Huh. 

Those would be Assad's troops.  You know, the one who is bombing - and has gassed - actual Syrian civilians. 

If you are looking for something to get upset about consider the Syrian/Russian attacks on the Aleppo relief column. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/end-of-syria-cease-fire-marked-by-new-offensive-and-bombing-of-aid-convoy/2016/09/20/92aead0c-7eb7-11e6-ad0e-ab0d12c779b1_story.html

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Those would be Assad's troops.  You know, the one who is bombing - and has gassed - actual Syrian civilians. 

If you are looking for something to get upset about consider the Syrian/Russian attacks on the Aleppo relief column. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/end-of-syria-cease-fire-marked-by-new-offensive-and-bombing-of-aid-convoy/2016/09/20/92aead0c-7eb7-11e6-ad0e-ab0d12c779b1_story.html

What are you even talking about ? Syrian troops = the country of Syria, under control of President Assad. 

And those FIGHTING Assad are ... ISIS. Yes, there are others, but in large part, the Islamic State. You know, the JV team? 

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

What are you even talking about ? Syrian troops = the country of Syria, under control of President Assad. 

And those FIGHTING Assad are ... ISIS. Yes, there are others, but in large part, the Islamic State. You know, the JV team? 

As a Russian boot licker, you've never heard of the Free Syrian Army.

1361362202.jpg

Actually , I have, dumb ass. That's who we should have supported from day 1, but now... it's all a cluster. 

And F.O. with this Russian support crap. Seriously, just shove it. 

6 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Actually , I have, dumb ass. That's who we should have supported from day 1, but now... it's all a cluster. 

Then stop licking their  boots.

5 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Then stop licking their  boots.

Posted 1 news report about the SYRIANS claiming we had shot up 62 of their soldiers.

ZERO boot licking on my part, swabbie. 

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

I didn't know ISIS had an air force to drop barrel bombs on civilians oh clueless one.

58 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

So you think US forces are there to support Assad and Russia.

You are very ignorant about this. Perhaps you should stop posting on it.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

When all you listen to is Russian propaganda and gleefully start threads based on its information, it's difficult to understand the complexity of the fight in Syria.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Crassic 

Archived