Wow TN,,,, I mean Georgia... I mean TN,,,

JGLEATON

Giddy beyond belief for reasons mentioned on Auctoritas' thread. I LOVED CBJ's reaction.  :ut: :bow: I am loving watching Tennessee rise again. I'll always want to beat them, but as they improve, Alabama's cage rattles more.... 

I wouldn't have believed those last few minutes if I hadn't seen 'em with my own eyes. And having seen it, I almost still can't believe it.  The way I put it in another thread is that at the end, each team took turns putting its hands firmly around its own neck to see if they could choke it away. UGA took the last turn and succeeded!  :big:

6 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Giddy beyond belief for reasons mentioned on Auctoritas' thread. I LOVED CBJ's reaction.  :ut: :bow: I am loving watching Tennessee rise again. I'll always want to beat them, but as they improve, Alabama's cage rattles more.... 

I'm with ya on the rise of Tennessee. But the thing that makes it even better is...Kirby Smart was on the receiving end. In Athens.

Bwahahahahahaha!  <--evil laugh

Yes...a loss by Florida or Georgia these days feels like an AU victory...maybe convoluted,  but Tigerbelle knows what I mean. 

Watching that reminded me how much I dislike those mangy mutts and the doghouse they play in.  

I min still think UT is going to fall flat on its face, but they certainly don't have much quit in them.  

3 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

I min still think UT is going to fall flat on its face, but they certainly don't have much quit in them.  

If they don't stop letting other teams jump way out on top like they did in these last two games that turned into comeback if not miracle wins, I agree. They do that against the bammers and their face is gonna firmly plant face down.

My better half's family (all 1000 of them) live in & around Knoxville.  Great folks. I'm happy for them and it couldn't happen against a better team!

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

My better half's family (all 1000 of them) live in & around Knoxville.  Great folks. I'm happy for them and it couldn't happen against a Smarter team!

Suggested edit in bold. ;)

Archived