2017 3* WR Tamorrion Terry

ellitor

2 hours ago, autan said:

Speaking of WR recruiting I have a Q.   247 still lists Nico Collins as one of our top 8 targets.  I haven't seen or heard anything about him with regards to AU in a long time .  I'm sure it's been discussed before (which I may have missed) but does anyone know what the deal is there? Is that Premium info?  I see he is CB'd to UGA by a bunch of folks. :dunno:

Never meshed with AU. I think uga is trending with uat & mich in the mix. 

Being nice about not meshing with AU. You can read between the lines on that. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Never meshed with AU. I think uga is trending with uat & mich in the mix. 

Being nice about not meshing with AU. You can read between the lines on that. 

cam akers never did either. Not exactly loving the family mantra we sell?

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

cam akers never did either. Not exactly loving the family mantra we sell?

Akers recruitment was just weird. And I don't think the AU staff ever made Akers a priority. His name just never came up. Gives me some red flags on the kid. 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Akers recruitment was just weird. And I don't think the AU staff ever made Akers a priority. His name just never came up. Gives me some red flags on the kid. 

just reading the tea leaves if we did not make arguably the best player in the entire country a priority makes me think he had a handler of some type. AU does not take a lot of risks lately with Mcglynn

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

just reading the tea leaves if we did not make arguably the best player in the entire country a priority makes me think he had a handler of some type. AU does not take a lot of risks lately with Mcglynn

I do believe there was a reason AU didn't pursue Akers hard. I wouldn't blame the staff for this one. 

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I do believe there was a reason AU didn't pursue Akers hard. I wouldn't blame the staff for this one. 

thanks for the heads up on this one!

Personally I'm glad our coaches are not stargazers that ignore the red flags.  Let UAT, UGA, FSU, etc deal with them.  Not saying other programs are not clean but Lord knows we have enough issues without asking for more.

Archived