Men vs. Ole Miss - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

That's not what basket interference is.  If he had been called for hanging on the rim it would have been a technical foul.  It wasn't.  It was called basket Inteference, but he didn't do that either. :lol:     I agree it was not a good call, though.

Never mind that he was fouled on the floor, then on the way up before ever grabbing the rim. These refs have be woefully inconsistent inside  

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Never mind that he was fouled on the floor, then on the way up before ever grabbing the rim. These refs have be woefully inconsistent inside  

Well there is that, too.  :lol:    That isn't likely to get called at this level though but with some other stuff they call, it probably should be. 

Harper shooting a 3 and he's fouled.   Shooting 3...1st no good.  2nd good  3rd good.  62-57.  Come on Tigers

8 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Looking too much like he UGA game. 

I've got this terrible feeling pretty much every conference game is going to  be like the Georgia game or the Vandy game, take your pick.

Heron with a great steal on the inbounds and he is fouled taking it to the basket.   1st good.  2nd good.  65-59.  Come on Auburn.

We simply can not close games. Symptom of being young, but you wouldn't have suspected it from non-conference play. I hate it, but we are not as good as I was hoping we would be. 

Refs in the bag. A block on Johnson? Embarrassing for this conference to continue this level of ineptitude from their officials. 

We ain't got players yet folks... 

our young talent is nothing more than young talent.  We're getting outclassed by experienced teams... better fundamentally and smarter!  That's why we're losing in the SEC.  We're still 1-2 years away!

Idiot announcer just said the call on Johnson was good because you have to give him a spot to land.   NO YOU DO NOT.  If you are in a legal guarding position before he leaves the floor you can be anywhere short of contact.    Announcers don't know the rules in basketball either. 

4 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I've got this terrible feeling pretty much every conference game is going to  be like the Georgia game or the Vandy game, take your pick.

A little more composed. Not throwing up the trash they did against UGA

Archived