The terrorist have won

AUUSN

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Not 1 US soldier died from a result of the devices made in Iran  ? 

REALLY ? 

#fakestats 

Oh, wait...

At least 500 U.S. military deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan were directly linked to Iran and its support for anti-American militants — a newly disclosed statistic that offers grim context for the Obama administration's diplomatic deal with the Iranian regime aimed at curtailing the rogue nation's nuclear ambitions.

That figure underscores the controversy surrounding Washington's deal with Tehran, a long-sought goal for the president — but one that is fiercely opposed by many Republicans in Congress and other critics.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/capitol-hill/2015/07/14/iran-linked-to-deaths-of-500-us-troops-in-iraq-afghanistan/30131097/

^Never Served

The stats are for Americans in the United States.....you know the place where you sat on your biscuit during 14 years of the War on Terror?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

^Never Served

The stats are for Americans in the United States.....you know the place where you sat on your biscuit during 14 years of the War on Terror?

Makes a big difference to those who lost family & friends, does it ? 

no. Not at all

10 hours ago, AUUSN said:

Refugees can just pretend to be Christians.

Actually, they can't.  This is the biggest reason why so few Christians from Syria make it out: they FEAR identifying themselves as Christian, because amidst the Religion of Peace, that is a pretty efficient way to getting your head lobbed off.

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Campaign vs reality...you surely understand that concept....you know, if you like your Dr....if you like your policy, etc...read the law; you went to Auburn....

Again, I cannot argue with your alternative facts. 

Dulles crowd is growing.

Just now, GiveEmElle said:

This just in- there are more people at JFK than there were at Trump's inauguration. 

29 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Again, I cannot argue with your alternative facts. 

Alternative facts?  Wow, that is rich....you're useless to talk to.  The order speaks for itself.  You just obtuse.  Keep it up though....I'm loving it...

Judge blocks deportation of those detained at U.S. airports after Trump order

A judge has blocked the federal government from deporting citizens of seven countries who were detained at U.S. airports over the past day or so as a result of an executive order President Donald Trump issued Friday.

Advocates said 100-200 travelers from those Muslim-majority countries were being held at various around the U.S. as a result of Trump’s order, which was billed as an anti-terrorism measure. The detentions sparked protests outside at many international airports, including JFK Airport in New York and Dulles Airport outside Washington.

U.S. District Court Judge Ann Donnelly issued the order over the government’s objection following an emergency hearing in Brooklyn, N.Y. Saturday night. She acted on a legal challenge filed by several immigrant rights’ groups.

The judge’s order does not require the immediate release of anyone being kept in custody after arrival into the U.S., but bars immigration officials from deporting those individuals, at least for now.

More: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-refugees-visas-implications-234306

55 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Alternative facts?  Wow, that is rich....you're useless to talk to.  The order speaks for itself.  You just obtuse.  Keep it up though....I'm loving it...

No one said you had to talk to me. But I'm happy you love it.  Have you read the post about the federal judge? 

Archived