The terrorist have won

AUUSN

2 minutes ago, jluvah said:

You're an idiot!

The guy gets owned on the daily and just resorts to posting some stupid meme or a photo of some white person who killed some people LOL.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, metafour said:

The guy gets owned on the daily and just resorts to posting some stupid meme or a photo of some white person who killed some people LOL.

My, my, my...the Trumpkins are posting insults. I'm willing to bet a man who is brave enough to serve his country doesn't give a rat's ass about what internet tough guys have to say about him. 

13 minutes ago, jluvah said:

You're an idiot!

Sorry, but we've reached the maximum number of alt-righties allowed on this forum. It's just a temporary ban so don't worry. 

12 minutes ago, metafour said:

Gets owned on the daily...:lmao:

Let me guess at this point. If one of you Muslim family members or friends went radical. You for sure would turn them in to the government. Is that correct?

I was in the military and part of the vetting process when the Cubans came ashore. Eglin AFB or Hurbert Field.We had no idea who they were or where they were from. Alot of them lied to the point, we would play a game as to who could catch the most lies during my their next interview. 

The only part of this executive order that I would have changed was travelers with green cards already. But I would have at least interviewed them.

The businessman-president is supposed to be, above all else, competent. There was none of that evident in the terrible implementation of the president’s executive order banning entry into the U.S. of not just refugees but visa holders and legal permanent residents from seven Islamic world nations. The merits of this policy are dubious even to those Americans who believe in an abundance of caution when it comes to preventing potential terrorists from infiltrating the United States. Merits aside, the implementation of this policy was stunningly inept.

The order banning even longtime residents from seven suspect countries in the Middle East and North Africa was signed on a Friday evening without forewarning. The local authorities and agencies tasked with implementing this sweeping policy were given little guidance from the White House and, as such, were forced to improvise. The result was utter chaos.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas/a-disastrous-day-donald-trump/amp/

From the Quran......"kill the infidels." You need t read the New Testament and educate yourself on what it says about evil and false teachers.

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

My, my, my...the Trumpkins are posting insults. I'm willing to bet a man who is brave enough to serve his country doesn't give a rat's ass about what internet tough guys have to say about him. 

He gets ALL the respect he deserves. When you don't respect other vets, even though you disagree politically, you don't deserve respect.

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

From the Quran......"kill the infidels."

From the Bible......"There is no God..."

You really need to learn how quote mining works. In fact, I just responded to a similar post in another thread.

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You need t read the New Testament and educate yourself on what it says about evil and false teachers.

You really need to learn that you can't suspend your Christianity as a matter of convenience.

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

From the Bible......"There is no God..."

You really need to learn how quote mining works. In fact, I just responded to a similar post in another thread.

You really need to learn that you can't suspend your Christianity as a matter of convenience.

Quote me a verse in the NT that says there is no God. FYI, I don't suspend my Christianity for any reason.  Who are you to judge? Better read what the Bible says about judging other's.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Quote me a verse in the NT that says there is no God.

Why limit it to the NT?

That was Psalm 14:1 if you chop portions to remove the context, much like you did your verse from the Quran.

FYI, I don't suspend my Christianity for any reason. 

You should be ashamed of yourself for taking any sort of pride in this harebrained move from Trump and the Republicans. Doing so is antithetical to being Christian.

Who are you to judge? Better read what the Bible says about judging other's.

You quote mine the Bible too.

Contrary to what you seem to think, that lesson doesn't end after "judge not lest ye be judged." If it did, pointing out any immoral behavior would be off limits. No, He encourages us to judge, but to do it rightly and without hypocrisy.

Holy crap this has gotten preachy hasn't it? Didn't the topic start off as  the terrorists have gotten what they wanted? And it has turned into  Jesus said this but Jesus meant that etc etc.

12 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Why limit it to the NT?

That was Psalm 37:4 if you chop portions to remove the context, much like you did your verse from the Quran.

You should be ashamed of yourself for taking any sort of pride in this harebrained move from Trump and the Republicans. Doing so is antithetical to being Christian.

You quote mine the Bible too.

Contrary to what you seem to think, that lesson doesn't end after "judge not lest ye be judged." If it did, pointing out any immoral behavior would be off limits. No, He encourages us to judge, but to do it rightly and without hypocrisy.

Sorry Rev Ben but Psalm 37:4 does Not say there is no God. It says "Delight yourself in the Lord;and he will give you the desires of your heart." As far as the Quuran, all I need is the one verse saying kill the infidels. That is exactly what the Sharia Muslims believe and surely you have plenty evidence of that.

9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Sorry Rev Ben but Psalm 37:4 does Not say there is no God. It says "Delight yourself in the Lord;and he will give you the desires of your heart." As far as the Quuran, all I need is the one verse saying kill the infidels. That is exactly what the Sharia Muslims believe and surely you have plenty evidence of that.

Yeah, mental slip. I meant 14:1. 

But, no. It's a mined quote from the Quran. The meaning of that passage is pretty clear in context. Only under certain conditions. If they oppress and if they fight Muslims first. Other than that, Muslims are to incline towards them in peace. Actually, in the Quran says you should even help your enemies if they come at you in peace.

Many sentences from the Quran can be found and taken as if they were advocating violence, but in reality you should read the entire chapters (not only short passages taken out of context) because before or after a sentence that says anything about violence, come these specific conditions. 

And none of this is to say I don't have some major problems with Islamic teaching, Proud. Let's just get our criticisms in order. 

And there are valid criticisms. The idea of the death penalty codified in Sharia Law for leaving the faith or poking fun at Islam (apostasy and heresy are nebulous terms and this is a controversial topic in Islam) is worrisome . This is of course, not followed everywhere, but when there is a preacher in London who runs Sharia courts, insisting that the death penalty is right, or that Pamella Gellar's "everyone draw Muhammad" event warranted death or that we need to kill all of the gays, then we need to be concerned. When you have other organizations looking up to him, there's very good reason to be very concerned.

I also don't like blanket claims that Islam is a "religion of peace." It's not. It's like most other religions. The religion is in and of itself neither a religion of peace nor a religion of strife. It's all in the believers and the way in which they choose to interpret their holy texts. By and large is nothing wrong with Muslims, their agenda is the same as everyone else; to live peacefully and offer a good life for their children. The root cause of our recent issues are social deprivation, inequality and persecution, and the places where these extremists arise tend to be some poorest and most socially unstable places on earth. This wasn't so much an issue when the Islamic world was relatively stable. But when these relatively secular governments failed (or were overthrown, hint hint) fundamentalism took hold, state sponsored terrorism rose and here we are now. 

7 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

He gets ALL the respect he deserves. When you don't respect other vets, even though you disagree politically, you don't deserve respect.

Irony is demanding a behavior from others that you yourself don't possess, while politically defending a president who has shown no respect to a POW and a Gold Star Family. 

7 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I respect all Vets except you.....Just you.

On 1/28/2017 at 8:39 PM, GiveEmElle said:

No one said you had to talk to me. But I'm happy you love it.  Have you read the post about the federal judge? 

Of course I've read it...non event.  Affected the 100 or so trapped in limbo between the time they boarded a plan overseas and landed in the US.  As for the substance of the order...no impact.   Still a limited-time-bound order aimed at putting processes in place to vet people from failed nation-states....all other nations; no issue....Keep on though...your mis-characterization and outright lies that this is a Muslim ban and continued meltdown and hysteria is just too damn much fun.   You know, since Madonna went back to the UK, I'm sure there's a march that needs a new speaker...maybe you could take her place....

In other news, markets are tanking today ...

U.S. stocks fell the most since the presidential election, while Treasuries advanced with gold as Donald Trump’s order on immigration raised concern that he may follow through with isolationist policies touted on the campaign trail, overshadowing a pro-growth agenda.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-29/dollar-slips-after-trump-move-asia-stocks-to-fall-markets-wrap

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Of course I've read it...non event.  Affected the 100 or so trapped in limbo between the time they boarded a plan overseas and landed in the US.  As for the substance of the order...no impact.   Still a limited-time-bound order aimed at putting processes in place to vet people from failed nation-states....all other nations; no issue....Keep on though...your mis-characterization and outright lies that this is a Muslim ban and continued meltdown and hysteria is just too damn much fun.   You know, since Madonna went back to the UK, I'm sure there's a march that needs a new speaker...maybe you could take her place....

"Nonevent."

11 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Yeah, mental slip. I meant 14:1. 

But, no. It's a mined quote from the Quran. The meaning of that passage is pretty clear in context. Only under certain conditions. If they oppress and if they fight Muslims first. Other than that, Muslims are to incline towards them in peace. Actually, in the Quran says you should even help your enemies if they come at you in peace.

Many sentences from the Quran can be found and taken as if they were advocating violence, but in reality you should read the entire chapters (not only short passages taken out of context) because before or after a sentence that says anything about violence, come these specific conditions. 

Ben....I think we are in close agreement. I can't interpret the Quran as you attempt  to do. I will accept that not all Muslims want to kill infidels. The problem is that many do and these are focused in the Sunnis that compose ISIS. They want to establish a Caliphate and impose Sharia law. They are vey patient people and are willing to infiltrate  us and other countries over time to carry out their evil ambitions. That is why I support the extreme vetting being imposed by Trump. Like him, I am not supporting a ban on all Muslims, just trying to keep the radical Islamists out. I would note that Trump is still allowing 50,000 ME refugees this year. That's a lot more than Obama had planned. 

Archived