Women vs. uat - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, GBAU83 said:

AU not looking sharp in this game.  Still hanging in but getting out rebounded is hurting.

They  have more size inside and i would bet they have a solid 20 pounds+ on those players with the height.

Great 4th quarter turnaround....defense giving bama fits.....

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

They  have more size inside and i would bet they have a solid 20 pounds+ on those players with the height.

Yes, but the Tigers have picked it up in the 4th quarter and it is making a difference.  AU playing their game in 4th and pushed a lead.  We know bama is going to foul, we just can't turn it over in the last minute.

Just now, GBAU83 said:

Yes, but the Tigers have picked it up in the 4th quarter and it is making a difference.  AU playing their game in 4th and pushed a lead.  We know bama is going to foul, we just can't turn it over in the last minute.

I agree

Auburn runs the clock out and its a FINAL.   Auburn defeats uat on the road 66-55.   WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Auburn led by Janiah McKay with 26.  Frerking with 20.   Great game Tigers.

Just now, AU9377 said:

I  just cannot figure Brandy Montgomery's hot/cold streaking out.  I'm sure the staff is just as confused.

I figure teams are concentrating on her more (as the commentators have said the bama plan is to shut her and Frerking) and that is one part of it but that has opened Janiah more and she has done well with her opportunities - soething like 29 against tennessee (I think and she is about 25 or more this game.

War Eagle!! Let's make it a sweep when UAT visits AU!

Great game, I was almost afraid to post the improvement in fear of the jinx but great victory to win by 11.

Just now, PUB78 said:

War Eagle!! Let's make it a sweep when UAT visits AU!

War Eagle indeed!  Men got bama at home and the ladies got them in t-town.  I know women play bama at home, so hope we win that one as well.  Not sure if the men will play bama again.

WarTiger - thanks for doing the post.

20 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Kristi Curry looks like that chain smoking foul mouthed aunt that is always the loudest person in the room.  I mean seriously......

raccoon eyes....needs some help with her appearance...

1 hour ago, GBAU83 said:

War Eagle indeed!  Men got bama at home and the ladies got them in t-town.  I know women play bama at home, so hope we win that one as well.  Not sure if the men will play bama again.

Feb 4th at updykanistan

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Kristi Curry looks like that chain smoking foul mouthed aunt that is always the loudest person in the room.  I mean seriously......

I was thinking the same thing!

Contrast with our bench that looks like quite the classy bunch.

AUSOME LADIES!!

This team is so much smarter than they were just two seasons ago. Back then they were playing like the men are now, they couldn't seem to understand how to end a game when they had a good lead. I hope the men can get smarter too! Great win! :)

Archived