Men vs. Tennessee - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it would matter if we had John Wooden as head coach during his UCLA heyday and had Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson in their prime, I doubt we would be any better than what we are.

I don't understand this style of play at all. There are 4 or 5 games this season where we have not played defense, we take terrible shots, and we look soooooo bad on both sides of the ball. The 4 and 5 guys taking 3 point shots? 

You cant blame the talent for this garbage. It is effort and coaching. And if the players are not listening to the coaches - bench them. 

got it under 20.....starting to hit a few shots again....probably end up about 12 and will look like we played a competitive game if you didn't actually see it.

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

I don't think it would matter if we had John Wooden as head coach during his UCLA heyday and had Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson in their prime, I doubt we would be any better than what we are.

That's the spirit!

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

I don't understand this at all. 

DP in the scorebook at last....needed that...AU making a little run....and still time to pull it out if there is some effort on defense...

Archived