California Voter Fraud

Proud Tiger

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Assuming you are referring to his ridiculous claims of losing the popular vote due to millions of illegal votes, no.

I think his claims that he lost the popular vote due to fraud is wrong and immature. However, I do believe many illegals did vote in the election. I personally know a few that did so. To me, the illegal vote is much more of an attack on our election process than hacked emails due to its direct influence on the outcome. I do believe there needs to be better safeguards against illegal/fraudulent voters. 

Generally, why do some think it is okay for non-citizens to be able to vote or get away with voting in our elections? Also, why is there such a fight when trying to limit or stop it? 

36 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I think his claims that he lost the popular vote due to fraud is wrong and immature. However, I do believe many illegals did vote in the election. I personally know a few that did so. To me, the illegal vote is much more of an attack on our election process than hacked emails due to its direct influence on the outcome. I do believe there needs to be better safeguards against illegal/fraudulent voters. 

Generally, why do some think it is okay for non-citizens to be able to vote or get away with voting in our elections? Also, why is there such a fight when trying to limit or stop it? 

Have you reported this to your election commission?

21 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Have you reported this to your election commission?

Yes, was told that they were looking into it and had 1000's of reports that they were working through. Here in Texas, it really is a problem...can't speak for the other states.

13 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yes, was told that they were looking into it and had 1000's of reports that they were working through. Here in Texas, it really is a problem...can't speak for the other states.

How did you know the folks you saw were not citizens?

Just now, TexasTiger said:

How did you know the folks you saw were not citizens?

I didn't see them. They are family friends and we know their story. They admitted to voting in this last election. They are not shy about it. 

I also have a couple players that admitted their parents are illegal and that they voted as well. 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

I don't know of anyone who thinks its OK for non-citizens to be able to vote.

There is a fight against voter suppression efforts because they are supposedly solving a problem that doesn't exist.   No offense, but your anecdotal observations are not exactly conclusive.

Homer, how are they not conclusive?  Non-citizen, I know personally, voted in election. If I ask you if you know a Catholic and you say yes, is that anecdotal? Does it make your knowledge less true?

As far as people wanting non-citizens to vote, here is one example.

http://sfpublicpress.org/election2016/prop-n

And here is a list(towards the bottom) of other cities that already allow it in school and local elections.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/non-resident-and-non-citizen-voting.aspx

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Assuming you are referring to his ridiculous claims of losing the popular vote due to millions of illegal votes, no.

In 1994, Californians voted and passed Prop 187 that basically denied all services to illegal immigrants. It was shot down as being unconstitutional. (I have a problem here because we are talking  about non-citizens)

California is where Hillary won the popular vote over Trump by 4.3 million. In the other 49 states combined, Trump won the popular vote by 1.4 million. (Electoral College works)

Yet since  California does not require proof of citizenship to vote. (ie birth certificate or passport) In 2013, it was estimated that 2.6 million illegals lived in California. Keep in mind a lot of them have citizen relatives that have an opinion on immigration also.

In the last two years 800,000 illegals have applied and received a California drivers license.

So in 20 plus years, the state has gone from banning illegals from using state assets to thinking about being a sanctuary state and protecting them. Pretty quick turnaround in ideology huh?

1 hour ago, WDavE said:

In 1994, Californians voted and passed Prop 187 that basically denied all services to illegal immigrants. It was shot down as being unconstitutional. (I have a problem here because we are talking  about non-citizens)

California is where Hillary won the popular vote over Trump by 4.3 million. In the other 49 states combined, Trump won the popular vote by 1.4 million. (Electoral College works)

Yet since  California does not require proof of citizenship to vote. (ie birth certificate or passport) In 2013, it was estimated that 2.6 million illegals lived in California. Keep in mind a lot of them have citizen relatives that have an opinion on immigration also.

In the last two years 800,000 illegals have applied and received a California drivers license.

So in 20 plus years, the state has gone from banning illegals from using state assets to thinking about being a sanctuary state and protecting them. Pretty quick turnaround in ideology huh?

I got hammered other day for saying it was easy to vote illegally in California.Good post!!!

On 2/2/2017 at 11:21 AM, WDavE said:

Since you responded to my post, are you saying you Trump's claim of winning the popular vote except for millions of illegal votes is true?

On 2/2/2017 at 10:32 AM, bigbird said:

Homer, how are they not conclusive?  Non-citizen, I know personally, voted in election. If I ask you if you know a Catholic and you say yes, is that anecdotal? Does it make your knowledge less true?

The proposition is millions of illegal votes.  You have one.  

I'd call that non-conclusive.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The proposition is millions of illegal votes.  You have one.  

I'd call that non-conclusive.

And I said,

On 2/2/2017 at 6:49 AM, bigbird said:

I think his claims that he lost the popular vote due to fraud is wrong and immature. However, I do believe many illegals did vote in the election.

So, What's your point. Mine was that I thought that many illegal/non-citizens had voted. Offering the reasoning behind it being, I personally knew some that had. How is that "non-conclusive"?  To me, that is as conclusive as it comes.

The other point I made was that a non-citizens voting on our election is more pervasive than the "Russian hacking" due to its direct influence on the outcome of an election. 

You then stated,

On 2/2/2017 at 9:04 AM, homersapien said:

I don't know of anyone who thinks its OK for non-citizens to be able to vote.

And I provided a couple links showing many that did think it okay.

So, I'm not really understanding what your issue with what I said is. You haven't provided any contribution to this topic except your opinion that you think my observation wasn't true or conclusive. 

I still hold the belief that many non-citizens voted in the election due to my friends that did and their explanation of the ease and their admission that they knew of many others did as well. Feel free not to believe it. That doesn't make my statement false.

39 minutes ago, bigbird said:

And I said,

So, What's your point. Mine was that I thought that many illegal/non-citizens had voted. Offering the reasoning behind it being, I personally knew some that had. How is that "non-conclusive"?  To me, that is as conclusive as it comes.

The other point I made was that a non-citizens voting on our election is more pervasive than the "Russian hacking" due to its direct influence on the outcome of an election. 

You then stated,

And I provided a couple links showing many that did think it okay.

So, I'm not really understanding what your issue with what I said is. You haven't provided any contribution to this topic except your opinion that you think my observation wasn't true or conclusive. 

I still hold the belief that many non-citizens voted in the election due to my friends that did and their explanation of the ease and their admission that they knew of many others did as well. Feel free not to believe it. That doesn't make my statement false.

Sorry, I misconstrued your argument as direct support for what Trump claimed.  

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Sorry, I misconstrued your argument as direct support for what Trump claimed.  

Gotcha.?

Archived