Favorite TV shows of all time

BamaGrad03

I know weve done this one before, but here's mine:

Friends

Simpsons

Cheers

Cosby Show

Frasier

Has anyone watched that show "House" on FOX? It is the best thing on TV right now.

Mayberry RFD still cracks me up as much as it ever did.

I never watched Seinfeld when it was new but I am so into the reruns now and watch em' every time their on.

Friends was always awesome as was Cheers.

All Time favorites:

Seinfeld

Simpsons

Cheers

Star Trek - Next Generation

Quantum Leap

Twilight Zone

Current favorites:

Star Trek - Enterprise (which is being cancelled this season)

Battlestar Galactica (new series - Fri nights on SciFi)

Edit it: Forgot to put Highlander on my All-Time list. I can't stand the movie sequels, but I love the TV Show.

seinfeld is number one all time for me. i have seen every minute of the dvds... even the commentaries where people are talking over the episodes. i usually hate those.

my secondary list: family guy, futurama, fresh prince, the cosby show, the bell from my younger years, g.i. joe, x-men, alf, and a guilty childhood pleasure.... golden girls.

M*A*S*H

Law & Order

King Of The Hill

Cosby Show

Hogan's Heroes

klemperer.jpg

HOGAN!

145362[/snapback]

That's the exact thought that went through my mind when I saw Slag's list.

The A-Team was awesome, too.

I also enjoyed Knight Rider and Magnum PI.

"In Search of" and "Arthur C. Clark's Mysterious World" are indispensable viewing to anyone trained in the disciplines of science and philosophy such as myself.

How about This show?

ratpatrol.jpg

Guest Tigrinum Major

The Seinfeld DVDs are great, especially whenever Larry David is on screen or talking. You can really see his inner "George" shining through.

I always thought Bosum Buddies was great and did any actor go farther than Tom Hanks? From a cross dressing sit-com to such classics as Apollo 13 and Castaway?

Spin City with Michael J. Fox is freaking hilarious. I love waking up at 2:30 AM and catching an episode.

The Practice had a period when it was must see TV on Sundays, but it got old.

Any Law & Order can make my wife become a coach potato for hours.

And, I admit it, I am a Jimmy Neutron fan...

Awwww man! I forgot about spin city with MJF. That WAS a great little show.

I know you guys are gonna hate me for this, but I really liked the Playmakers series on ESPN. Its the only show/movie they have produced that is worth a crap.

M*A*S*H

Law & Order

CSI

Mayberry RFD

Frasier (Too funny)

Cheers (you had to love the characters)

Seinfeld

Magnum P.I.

The Night Stalker

Lately I have been watching the old Gunsmoke reruns. It is amazing to see some of today's better known actors playing guest parts on that show. Several I have noticed: Burt Reynolds, Richard Dreyfus, John Wayne, Charles Bronson, Cloris Leachman, Chuck Connors, Angie Dickinson, Barbara Eden (I Dream of Jennie), Harry Dean Stanton, Martin Landau, Lee Van Cleef, Diane Ladd, Kurt Russell, Katharine Ross (Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid), Edward Asner, Dennis Hopper,

What did you guys think of Ted Danson's show...Becker? I thought it was good, could have been great...but some cookie cutter casting hurt it a little.

What did you guys think of Ted Danson's show...Becker? I thought it was good, could have been great...but some cookie cutter casting hurt it a little.

145426[/snapback]

It was OK, but I never really watched it often.

Add Night Court, to the list. Very funny show.

Archived