Tomi Lahren learned something

AUDub

41 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Given that their current choice is:  "be stuck with the current failing school you're zoned for", I'd say even one other option (be it charter school or private school via voucher) is, by definition, "more educational choices."

And if frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their butts on the ground.

Just now, homersapien said:

And if frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their butts on the ground.

That's not really a response.  I mean, it is in the sense that you typed words and quoted my post.  But you could have just as easily posted "handball pickle dandelion nuclear fusion" and made just as much sense. 

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

That's not really a response.  I mean, it is in the sense that you typed words and quoted my post.  But you could have just as easily posted "handball pickle dandelion nuclear fusion" and made just as much sense. 

Ban him Titan. First he calls the gal a Bimbo and now he is offending frogs

9 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I was pointing out that pretending all such kids seriously had that option was tantamount to promoting "the wings for frogs" option for bruised frog butts.

Sorry if that was too nuanced.  <_<

22 hours ago, homersapien said:

"More educational choices".   :lmao:   

Dunning - Kruger poster child = homersapien 

If homer doesn't know something about an issue, then it's clearly not WORTH knowing ! 

2 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Dunning - Kruger poster child = homersapien 

If homer doesn't know something about an issue, then it's clearly not WORTH knowing ! 

Still butt hurt, huh?

12 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Still butt hurt, huh?

Huh? :gofig:

Archived