Post a picture

Just now, AUDub said:

Well...

UrDeCBL.jpg

Jillian's new friend Poppy.

Mouth hanging open....yayyyyyy! Absolutely adorable. Those sweet paws! I am so happy for her. What a great dad, seriously...my parents never let me replace soon enough. I still remember them saying "There's a surprise in your room" one day after school. Expecting a new kitten on my bed, it was a mini TV on the dresser. Most third graders' dream, but not mine. Needless to say, that's one thing we did differently for ours. Too many need adoption!

Posting a pic of our goofy Pierre...who we rescued days after inexplicably losing our smoky Elisha. I honestly believe this is part of grief's cure. Gray tabbies and I go back a long way....

20200425_130351.jpg

• Like 2

Even with all the covid-crazines we were actually able to go to Venice Beach last weekend.  Outside of all concessions being closed, etc. and people not being able to park their blankets & umbrellas on top of each other (which is actually an IMPROVEMENT!!!!) everything else seemed fairly normal.  People mostly seemed to act properly so it was good.  We just walked a bit and the girls picked up shells (I just have a hard time in the sand with my neuropathy....se la, right?) but they had a good time.

On the way home to North Port, which is the freakin' rain capital of the Southeast (ARRRRRGGHHHH!!!!!) we were blessed by a rainbow, which followed us all the way home.

God bless!

0516201917d_HDR.jpg

0516201927a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

Mouth hanging open....yayyyyyy! Absolutely adorable. Those sweet paws! I am so happy for her. What a great dad, seriously...my parents never let me replace soon enough. I still remember them saying "There's a surprise in your room" one day after school. Expecting a new kitten on my bed, it was a mini TV on the dresser. Most third graders' dream, but not mine. Needless to say, that's one thing we did differently for ours. Too many need adoption!

Posting a pic of our goofy Pierre...who we rescued days after inexplicably losing our smoky Elisha. I honestly believe this is part of grief's cure. Gray tabbies and I go back a long way....

20200425_130351.jpg

Is pretty tabby boy lol. 

Want to know how to keep a house full of women happy? The answer is cats, apparently. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Is pretty tabby boy lol. 

Want to know how to keep a house full of women happy? The answer is cats, apparently. 

Believe you're right...yet in our house, it's my husband that spoils this ca-person... 🤣 ...your girls are precious!

Edited by ToraGirl

@bigbird, what say you? 🤣🤫

FB_IMG_1590194030649.jpg

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Believe you're right...yet in our house, it's my husband that spoils this ca-person... 🤣 ...your girls are precious!

Want to borrow a couple of them? I'm badly outnumbered and can only handle so much estrogen.

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Want to borrow a couple of them? I'm badly outnumbered and can only handle so much estrogen.

Good for now, but bless you! Ours is two and two, not counting Pierre. Whoops, and the betta plus the outside cat. I may be outnumbered after all! 🤣

Edited by ToraGirl
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Good for now, but bless you! Ours is two and two, not counting Pierre. Whoops, and the betta plus the outside cat. I may be outnumbered after all! 🤣

It's a very, uh, dramatic household. I don't win arguments. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

It's a very, uh, dramatic household. I don't win arguments. 

You sound very resigned...and very wise. 🤣😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

You sound very resigned...and very wise. 🤣😉

"Right or happy. Pick one."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

More like this...

1da5eec46b40b9da318eec43ac8d6759.gif

Resilient middle-schoolers!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Resilient middle-schoolers!

Poor kid will never live it down. 

Edited by AUDub

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Poor kid will never live......

If it happened to me, your sentence would have ended there.  😵

Edited by AUsince72
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

More like this...

1da5eec46b40b9da318eec43ac8d6759.gif

A Gator fan, what would you expect?

• Love 1

Spent a few days on Lake Hamilton just outside of Hot Springs, AR this weekend.  Beautiful view from the rental and a cool storm blew through last night with some awesome clouds.

Also found some damn good flavored moonshine.  Poured it on some vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.  

Finally, saw the biggest damn loaded baked potato that I've ever laid eyes on.  Came from a BBQ shack on the side of the road.

IMG_20200523_200517.jpg

IMG_20200524_200827.jpg

IMG_20200523_203843.jpg

IMG_20200522_111415.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Spent a few days on Lake Hamilton just outside of Hot Springs, AR this weekend.  Beautiful view from the rental and a cool storm blew through last night with some awesome clouds.

Also found some damn good flavored moonshine.  Poured it on some vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.  

Finally, saw the biggest damn loaded baked potato that I've ever laid eyes on.  Came from a BBQ shack on the side of the road.

IMG_20200523_200517.jpg

IMG_20200524_200827.jpg

IMG_20200523_203843.jpg

IMG_20200522_111415.jpg

1. The beautiful parts of Arkansas are really, really beautiful. 

2. The bbq baked potato should be celebrated more. Never seen one with baked beans, though. Solid.

3. The comparatively small packet of sour cream makes me laugh.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

IMG_20200522_111415.jpg

If I had ate that loaded with baked beans well lets just say

fart GIF

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

The comparatively small packet of sour cream makes me laugh.

They know that some people have to watch their calorie intake.

IMG_20200522_111415.thumb.jpg.6adfe2d8e9598f9bd39e92f67032c482.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

1. The beautiful parts of Arkansas are really, really beautiful. 

2. The bbq baked potato should be celebrated more. Never seen one with baked beans, though. Solid.

3. The comparatively small packet of sour cream makes me laugh.

For the record, that was not my potato.  Two ladies were eating it and when I saw that mountain of food, I asked if I could snap a picture.

• Like 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

For the record, that was not my potato.  Two ladies were eating it and when I saw that mountain of food, I asked if I could snap a picture.

Worth the ask, for sure. Those things are always comically large but I've never seen one like that before. Probably had to double bag it to get it to the table.

I think I put my tomaters too close together. This was a couple days ago. I’m having to support the stems now. 

1523F3A7-C3CF-44AC-9A5A-6AACCE5D8CCA.jpeg