Post a picture

45 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Nothing wrong with any of that. 92 is not bad I could make you a 82-85 within a 2/3 weeks

Brother, if it weren't for this neuropathy that has removed playing golf from life, I wish I could take you up on it.

That is one of my true regrets with this cancer (really more the chemo than the cancer itself) are the athletic endeavors that I can no longer enjoy.

On a lighter note, I must admit watching me swing today would probably be pretty dang funny.... My driver would fly further than the ball and since I can barely feel the front half of my feet I'd be on my face immediately after, LOL!

200.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No more happy home at the house for these guys...yasssssssssssssss!

PoolFrogs.jpg

Edited by ToraGirl

9 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Brother, if it weren't for this neuropathy that has removed playing golf from life, I wish I could take you up on it.

That is one of my true regrets with this cancer (really more the chemo than the cancer itself) are the athletic endeavors that I can no longer enjoy.

On a lighter note, I must admit watching me swing today would probably be pretty dang funny.... My driver would fly further than the ball and since I can barely feel the front half of my feet I'd be on my face immediately after, LOL!

200.gif

I think you just made Golf that much more serious about getting you out on the course.

• Love 3

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Those look large.

They SOUNDED even larger.  That's a ten gallon bucket...but they're happily in a (real) pond now...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

200.gif

No more beer at the turn for you. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, gr82be said:

No more beer at the turn for you. 

Now that's funny as hell.

Can't tell you how many times I've seen that happen or almost happen after a guy has way way too many. To many beers and golf don't always mix and never ever play for real money while drinking. Hell one time I had a guy line up to hit the ball in the opposite direction and this was on the tee box

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Now that's funny as hell.

Can't tell you how many times I've seen that happen or almost happen after a guy has way way too many. To many beers and golf don't always mix and never ever play for real money while drinking. Hell one time I had a guy line up to hit the ball in the opposite direction and this was on the tee box

Aww..MAN!  Especially in SW Florida in the dead of summer.  I've played with idiots who downed 12 packs and never even CONSIDERED some water in between.

One guy, I played with literally almost had the ranger call an ambulance!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Aww..MAN!  Especially in SW Florida in the dead of summer.  I've played with idiots who downed 12 packs and never even CONSIDERED some water in between.

One guy, I played with literally almost had the ranger call an ambulance!

Not to hijack thread but I've played all over Fl from Key Biscayne to Jacksonville to Pensacola to Ft Myers and all in between and with the humidity in summer it can be a killer. Idiots they were I've seen guys get kicked off the course run the carts into lakes try to play with gators on and on over 50 years of playing I've seen just about everything that can happen on a golf course. 

Side note...........Fl. is the Lighting capitol of the world especially central Fl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@McLoofus New package arrived. All solid. Last Dab XXX is hot AF, but it has an amazing flavor. Headless Horseradish is awesome(horseradish is a migraine trigger for my wife, so that’s all me), would be great on some shrimp. Those are my two favorites. I’m not crazy about pineapple, so that one is all for my wife. Hippy Dippy is super fruity with the kiwi and avocado. Going to try Black Garlic/Reaper against Garlic Reaper soon to see which one I like better.

And I’m done for a little while ordering hot sauce despite having another group in the chamber. 

4gRK1Mf.jpg

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

@McLoofus New package arrived. All solid. Last Dab XXX is hot AF, but it has an amazing flavor. Headless Horseradish is awesome(horseradish is a migraine trigger for my wife, so that’s all me), would be great on some shrimp. Those are my two favorites. I’m not crazy about pineapple, so that one is all for my wife. Hippy Dippy is super fruity with the kiwi and avocado. Going to try Black Garlic/Reaper against Garlic Reaper soon to see which one I like better.

And I’m done for a little while ordering hot sauce despite having another group in the chamber. 

4gRK1Mf.jpg

I might have to make up 5 more to order just so I can get "free" shipping on the Headless Horseradish. That has me very intrigued.

Did a *killer* marinade on some salmon tonight using the Thai Green. That, fish sauce, soy sauce (to bring more salt without the funk of the fish sauce), rice vinegar, honey and green onions. Could take it to another planet with fresh cilantro, basil and/or lemongrass, but it was fantastic anyway. The hot sauce left some heat on the surface but only brought flavor to rest of the fish. 

Will read up on Last Dab. The really really hot ones last forever in our house but amazing flavor is amazing flavor.

35 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I might have to make up 5 more to order just so I can get "free" shipping on the Headless Horseradish. That has me very intrigued.

Did a *killer* marinade on some salmon tonight using the Thai Green. That, fish sauce, soy sauce (to bring more salt without the funk of the fish sauce), rice vinegar, honey and green onions. Could take it to another planet with fresh cilantro, basil and/or lemongrass, but it was fantastic anyway. The hot sauce left some heat on the surface but only brought flavor to rest of the fish. 

Will read up on Last Dab. The really really hot ones last forever in our house but amazing flavor is amazing flavor.

You might find yourself dropping a dab or two on a simple piece of lunch meat. Just to get that little bit of of a nip of some sort of euphoria. Seriously Last Dab XXX is a perfect hot sauce. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You might find yourself dropping a dab or two on a simple piece of lunch meat. Just to get that little bit of of a nip of some sort of euphoria. Seriously Last Dab XXX is a perfect hot sauce. 

Well then that's two. And I'm definitely getting another Thai Green. Halfway to free shipping...

• Haha 1

On 5/14/2020 at 3:50 PM, AUsince72 said:

I'm gonna blame chemo-brain.  Oh, and just being an ass.

You are NOT an ass. You are one of ours. All of us are on your side, bro. War Eagle!

• Love 1

13 hours ago, AURex said:

You are NOT an ass. You are one of ours. All of us are on your side, bro. War Eagle!

That means so much to me, thanks my brother.

WAR Eagle!!

Got an emergency call at the VA in Nashville.  Currently tearing up 65. Been a rough day.

But I got nothing on this guy. 

ouiEtFh.jpg

IhKGcNY.jpg

16 hours ago, AUDub said:

Got an emergency call at the VA in Nashville.  Currently tearing up 65. Been a rough day.

But I got nothing on this guy. 

ouiEtFh.jpg

IhKGcNY.jpg

Yikes.

Stay safe, dude.

On 5/12/2020 at 11:54 PM, AUDub said:

I was caught completely off guard. Nibbles was in far better shape than Nugget beforehand. It was quick. He suddenly stopped eating and was gone within a few hours.

Nugget won't be far behind. He's ailing badly as we speak, even though he's still eating and drinking, he hasn't moved from the spot his brother died. I already have his grave dug, right next to Nibbles. 

Nugget finally threw in the towel today, poor guy. Fed him before I left for work, and he ate, but he was obviously on his last legs. Died while I was at work. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Sad 3

13 hours ago, AUDub said:

Nugget finally threw in the towel today, poor guy. Fed him before I left for work, and he ate, but he was obviously on his last legs. Died while I was at work. 

To Nugget.

In his honor, I freed a mouse from a glue trap in our garage this morning. Put on some heavy gloves, poured a couple drops of vegetable oil on his feet, wiggled them out, put him in a paper bag, and dropped him off in a thicket next to a dumpster behind a Wendy's next to a gas station about halfway between my house and my office. Little dude immediately found cover deep in the thicket. If he plays his cards right, he won't have to worry about food or death from above for awhile. Snakes might be an issue but better than dying on a glue trap. That's not really a circle of life situation. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 7:32 PM, AUDub said:

I'm so sorry. It's very soon, but will Jillian be wanting to adopt some new friends in need of good homes at some point in the future? Any would be blessed to be so loved...when grief has had its run course.

2 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

I'm so sorry. It's very soon, but will Jillian be wanting to adopt some new friends in need of good homes at some point in the future? Any would be blessed to be so loved...when grief has had its run course.

Well...

UrDeCBL.jpg

Jillian's new friend Poppy.

• Like 1