Fantasy Football?

madkat7

OK, we are looking to add up to 3 managers for the AUFamily fantasy football league on yahoo.   Need at least 1 to get to 10, but we currently have 12 total spots.  We are looking for people that are willing to participate the full year. 

Our league is going to use keepers this year, taking up to 3 from the previous team.

Half PPR, 12 team (or 10 if numbers aren't there) 

Respond if interested, first come first serve on choice of previous roster to take over. 

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

OK, we are looking to add up to 3 managers for the AUFamily fantasy football league on yahoo.   Need at least 1 to get to 10, but we currently have 12 total spots.  We are looking for people that are willing to participate the full year. 

Our league is going to use keepers this year, taking up to 3 from the previous team.

Half PPR, 12 team (or 10 if numbers aren't there) 

Respond if interested, first come first serve on choice of previous roster to take over. 

If nobody responds, I’ve got a guy I work with that would probably play (he’s a bammer but good dude). He is also one of the founders with me and current commissioner of the previous league I was in. 

FYI: he said he’s in if we’ll have him and said he’d keep his bammerism to himself. 

50 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

FYI: he said he’s in if we’ll have him and said he’d keep his bammerism to himself. 

OK, i wanna give the Family a chance first but we'd love to have him if we have a spot.  Besides the week against him, "we'll Try" lol

Need 1 more to get to 12.  @aubearcatfriend is 10, @Rednillais going to give it a shot also for #11.

@DAGi see you played when it first started, you got time to do it this year?  We'll start you with a team to keep from if you choose 

• Like 1

@fredst

@Brad_ATX

@Barnacle

@Dual-Threat Rigby

@Malcolm_FleX48

Any of you guys interested in joining?  We have a spot left in a keeper league.  Free! We will also provide a team to start with lol. 

14 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Thanks for thinking of me, but I'm not really a fan of keeper leagues. I'll pass.

We are just converting to Keepers this year so it's new to most of us.  We also are not going heavy with it.  Basically just keeping 3 players,  no trading draft picks etc.

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

We are just converting to Keepers this year so it's new to most of us.  We also are not going heavy with it.  Basically just keeping 3 players,  no trading draft picks etc.

I understand. I went back a couple pages in the thread to catch up. Just not interested in keeper leagues, at all.

4 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

I understand. I went back a couple pages in the thread to catch up. Just not interested in keeper leagues, at all.

No worries.  Now the big question ... can we convince Wartiger to bring back AUTDBowl? 😁

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

@fredst

@Brad_ATX

@Barnacle

@Dual-Threat Rigby

@Malcolm_FleX48

Any of you guys interested in joining?  We have a spot left in a keeper league.  Free! We will also provide a team to start with lol. 

Appreciate it, but passing.  Already in a couple of money leagues that take up way too much time.

Edited by Brad_ATX
  • Like 1

Perhaps if any of the other players have Family outsiders that might interested, they could fill our spot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Perhaps if any of the other players have Family outsiders that might interested, they could fill our spot. 

I've got another fraternity brother I can ask and would probably play.  He's a UGA fan but will stay active at least.

• Like 1

At this point we'll take first come, so you can ask him.  I struck out with an Aggie today and my Brother in law never responded to me either. 

44 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

I've got another fraternity brother I can ask and would probably play.  He's a UGA fan but will stay active at least.

Brad is a bammer grad so he’s not a typical gump. Almost gives you hope…almost 

Edited by aubearcat
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coastal Tiger said:

My brother in law just agreed to play.  He's an LSU guy by the way. 

Edited by AUBwins

26 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

My brother in law just agreed to play.  He's an LSU guy by the way. 

image.gif.026dd45c0be6288ef4866e3b924c462b.gif

• Love 1

@AUBwins I appreciate the work you’ve done as commissioner to keep us going. If you need any help or anything, Brad has been the commissioner of the work league we were (he’s still in, I’m not) in as well as some other leagues. He’s got lots of insight on guiding a league. 

48 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

@AUBwins I appreciate the work you’ve done as commissioner to keep us going. If you need any help or anything, Brad has been the commissioner of the work league we were (he’s still in, I’m not) in as well as some other leagues. He’s got lots of insight on guiding a league. 

Appreciate it.  I see Matt, my BIL, finally joined and of course showed his LSU homerism in his name.  Freaking corndog lol. He'll love it when we win in Death Valley this year.  Although I don't want to stir the pot in a conference rivalry.  Just want to play FF. Don't want things to go too far so just best to leave it alone.  That's OK.  I have ban capabilities if necessary lol. 

Edited by AUBwins

OK AUFamily league is complete.  I sent an email, but please log into yahoo and set your keepers if need be. Need to be set by end of day Friday.  Instructions are on the keepers screen,  and more in the message board threads. 

@Coastal Tiger

@Auctoritas

@aubearcat

@Rednilla

@GwillMac6

@McLoofus

@cole256

• Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

OK AUFamily league is complete.  I sent an email, but please log into yahoo and set your keepers if need be. Need to be set by end of day Friday.  Instructions are on the keepers screen,  and more in the message board threads. 

@Coastal Tiger

@Auctoritas

@aubearcat

@Rednilla

@GwillMac6

@McLoofus

@cole256

Set mine yesterday! Alvin Kamara, please don't get hurt. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Set mine yesterday! Alvin Kamara, please don't get hurt. 

I'm still on the fence for my last.  Just hope Henry keeps plugging away and Ridley can stay a major player with Julio gone. Gage could be my best friend there if he comes on to give a 2nd option. 

ARob vs Carson for my 3rd most likely.  

• Like 1