Consolidated Preseason Polls

RunInRed

AP poll still to come, but based on 11 preseason polls published to date here's your consensus Top 25 heading into the season.DGzYtUlUIAA9EBD.jpg

via

26 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Massey with LSU @ 3.... :ucrazy:

I'm trying to figure out how you could possibly have a reliable computer/algorithm based poll in the preseason. 

1 minute ago, WDEKC said:

I'm trying to figure out how you could possibly have a reliable computer/algorithm based poll in the preseason. 

No idea. Do know that LSU returns the least amount of starters of any SEC team. They're also down to 10 or 11 scholarship offensive lineman.

The composite looks pretty good ATM.  It will shake up quite a bit in the first couple of weeks. 

I think USC is a little overrated because of the hype around their QB. Maybe fsu also. (They recruit very well, but the ACC is no joke)

Like Auburn, LSU is a QB away from being elite!  Also like Auburn, they should be better in that dept. this year. (Just not as much as Auburn!?)

They also had to move a pretty good DE to tight end because they have nobody else and also had another player just quit. LSU is full of freshman on both sides this season and I don't understand the pre season love for them. But they are always overrated in pre season polls, just like USC 

I'm glad we don't play LSU in the first month of the season like often-times happens with this type of depth issues they are having, especially on the OL.

Archived