Support the Team, I bought five tickets.

DKW 86

Link for Tickets

It is the last Saturday Game of the season. maybe we can come close to a sell out.

We talk all the time about the :au: Spirit. Lets show Coach Lebo and our guys we mean it.

Supporting the team and your university means more than sitting in front of a keyboard.

I just bought five, how about you?

Wear Your Orange!

Support Our Team!

I will be there with my 13 month old son. It will be his first Auburn Experience...

I am hoping for a big win. I haven't had a chance to watch the team play in person since they played Colorado St. This team is fun to watch. Especially if they are making their shots. I am excited about the future of the BBall team. The only thing that does upset me is that they same people that say "Auburn Sucks" "We are awful" and "This is the worst team" will be the main ones with the season tickets in a few years when Lebo has this team winning 20 games; leaving me having a hard time finding tickets...it happened to me in the Porter years!!!

Anyone know if they charge a 13 month old to get into the game?? I know the do at the football games but not sure about BBall.

Also, why the crap does the Baseball game start at 4:00. I was going to try and get both in but now I will miss the first hour or so of the baseball game!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

P.S. I still can't get my Avatar loaded!!!

dude, wish i could make it. i love AU bb. follow it religiously......however, won't be able to make it down there this weekend. i can't wait for the day i move closer to the plains. living way up in kentucky stinks. :angry: i can't even get off work for A-Day! GGRRRRRR.........

I'm going and I'm bringing 3 people.

Unfortunately, I'm bringing a :corndog: with me............. my brother is an LSU fan. He kinda branched out from the Auburn family :P

Well, I went to the AUBURN-LSU game.

We got up by 11 and then fell apart. It was still a good game. Fans at times really got into the game.

Seen Ed Richardson at the game, but I'm sure he attends quite a few.

I came, I saw, I was impressed to a point. We are not a great team now. We have potential just arond the corner but lose a ton of talent next year too.

It may be 1-2 more years before we see any benefit fom recruiting.

Lebo, is highly organized and effective with what talent we have.

They played excellent ball, until they got tired. We can barely substitiute and play.

I support Lebo now tho. The man is trying every trick in the book but cannot get a break.

I was there... with absolutely no depth on this team there is no way they can hang on. Although i got excited when we kept that lead the entire first half......

When LSU came out of the Locker room scoring immediately i knew it was all over for my tigers... :(

The little girl that sang the National Anthem was amazing. I think her singing got the biggest reaction from the crowd.

148437[/snapback]

I was off of work for this game, but I think I know who you're talking about, she sang at a gymnastics meet a few weeks ago. Pretty flippin good.

yeah she was pretty good...... she started off shakey but when it came time to belt it out boy did she.... i was impressed...

Archived