Poor Hillary

Proud Tiger

Is Hillary going to keep whining and making excuse after excuse forever? I really think she is sick and needs help.

Trump has now called her bluff,

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/16/trump-dares-crooked-hillary-to-run-again-after-blames-loss-on-comey-shiv.html

Even though I don't approve of 3 dollar Bill having his affair in the 90's, I can understand why he did it after watching Hillary in action the past few years.

10 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Even though I don't approve of 3 dollar Bill having his affair in the 90's, I can understand why he did it after watching Hillary in action the past few years.

Argo....I'm no Hillary fan, but I don't think anyone deserves that....betrayal like that is just simply not cool.

Now, all of Bill's diddling aside, she has proven completely oblivious to how she comes across.  I have never seen anyone with a blind spot that big....she apparently believes she can say anything and people will believe it....I guess that's what happens when for the last 25 years you've had the press  dutifully reporting everything you've ever done or said as if it was handed down from Olympus.....she's clearly bought into her own self-delusion.  

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Argo....I'm no Hillary fan, but I don't think anyone deserves that....betrayal like that is just simply not cool.

Now, all of Bill's diddling aside, she has proven completely oblivious to how she comes across.  I have never seen anyone with a blind spot that big....she apparently believes she can say anything and people will believe it....I guess that's what happens when for the last 25 years you've had the press  dutifully reporting everything you've ever done or said as if it was handed down from Olympus.....she's clearly bought into her own self-delusion.  

That's all about right. Just for the record, I did not say I approved or she deserved it, just said I see why he did it.

It looks now that she has realized her book of excuses has been a disaster and has found an excuse to end it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-book-tour-stumbles-after-ex-candidate-falls-and-hurts-foot.html

16 hours ago, homersapien said:

Considering the range of things to really worry about, it's depressing this thread topic get's such engaged responses.  :no:

C'mon Homer, half of what we do in "smacktalk" is pointless nitpicky BS and poke fun at the dummies in charge of our country.

Archived