***Auburn vs. Arkansas -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

4 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

The team looks completely bored. No fire . No intensity.. I don’t like the effort so far by anyone 

Just going through the motions. We look pathetic but at least we are winning. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Lord when did we become this kind of fans. Up 11 at halftime against Arkansas and people are so negative. Damn last week hurt us

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

I believe it!

What's happening with the game?

run on 1st down and 2nd, pass to the outside on 3rd.   despite gus' best effort Auburn up 17-6

4 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

He is not close to 100%  He was limping after the 1st carry

can you say facetious/

auburn looking a hot mess out there.  I’m betting Gus will make the necessary adjustments   :drippingsarcasm7pa:

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

Good Lord when did we become this kind of fans. Up 11 at halftime against Arkansas and people are so negative. Damn last week hurt us

I think it's because most of the posters forgot to take their Midol before the game...lol

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Joel Osteen would be a good coach to replace Gus. LOL

Hate to have to tell you this, but Nick couldn't coach this team without a couple losses going forward. IIWII. 

3 minutes ago, shabby said:

Well its Arky who is horrible.  Our coach is still calling the same plays that did not work last week and we are only up by 11.  We have been getting dusted in the 2nd half the last few weeks.  Everyone else adjust and well Gus runs up the middle.

15 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Call the timeout for a handoff lol. Genius I tell ya!!!!!!

no. there is no problem with that.

Maybe the kicker kicks it out of bounds. we get the ball on the 40, and we will be passing.

maybe we make a long return. ANd we have a chance to score points again.

So don't assume its a problem. Once they got it at the 25 Gus then dialed it back.

Just now, Auhud08 said:

Gus said he didnt know what to expect from them at half. He has no idea what to do or what hes doing. 

It’s like “Liar, Liar”, Gus has no other choice but to tell the truth. Lol

Archived