LSU v uat

Randman5000

Just now, djg0017 said:

Shaun Dion Hamilton goes out with a knee injury. His surgically repaired left knee buckled..doesn’t seem good for him. Very thin line backing group for Bama

very thin but still very talented that everyone would love to have unfortunately for us. I see all the time bama fans wondering why Ben Davis never plays. Since they do not ever get to complain about their coach they whine about why one of their 29 five star LBers are not playing major snaps......... SMH :[

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, around4ever said:

He is a good analyst but he is just too in love with uat.  

Ain’t that the truth.  He was about to call a holding on bammer and caught himself and said, “he kind of dragged him down but didn’t really drag him down.” Also called Hurts a potential Heisman candidate. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ed Cunningham? lol yah Tubs was the announcer who he replaced! He was Mike Patricks broadcast partner.

Yes! Frick that guy.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

very thin but still very talented that everyone would love to have unfortunately for us. I see all the time bama fans wondering why Ben Davis never plays. Since they do not ever get to complain about their coach they whine about why one of their 29 five star LBers are not playing major snaps......... SMH :[

Yeah they’ve got 4 stars gray shirting and we’ve got 3 stars starting.. Poor poor little Elf Saban

1 minute ago, djg0017 said:

Yeah they’ve got 4 stars gray shirting and we’ve got 3 stars starting.. Poor poor little Elf Saban

Yeah, didn't they get a five star to grey shirt this year?? Maybe it was a four. Smdh

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Quinnen Williams was the 2 star nobody that we found for Saban. I think he even committed to us.

Our first commit of whatever class he was. Family was all bama of course. Coynis Miller dad is trying to flip him himself to bama :angry:

3 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Lol. 

ElfOnTheShelfSaban.jpg

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Yeah, didn't they get a five star to grey shirt this year?? Maybe it was a four. Smdh

that parks dude. EVERYONE UNDER THE SUN was after him to take a ACTUAL SCHOLLY but man he was obsessed with bama. Good grief. He was not even from the state of alabama. He was from florida. blows my mind. I shouldn't be suprised but I was.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Four star but he was a top 100 prospect.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Our first commit of whatever class he was. Family was all bama of course

That’s how I remember it as well. 

Have to admit that Hurts is impressing me with his passing.....not just something you can ignore to stop the run. 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Have to admit that Hurts is impressing me with his passing.....not just something you can ignore to stop the run. 

best by far he has looked all season. He was awful vs TAMU. 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Agreed. He’s a good QB and I’d kill for him. 

Peel back blocks should be outlawed. At least blocks like that where the defender is stopping his pursuit..unsportsmanlike or something. Wasn’t necessary

2 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Peel back blocks should be outlawed. At least blocks like that where the defender is stopping his pursuit..unsportsmanlike or something. Wasn’t necessary

Sounded like Gary defended it in the beginning. Did he just about face and call it dangerous?

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Sounded like Gary defended it in the beginning. Did he just about face and call it dangerous?

Yes and then admitted he talked to the commissioner about changing it :ucrazy:

Just now, djg0017 said:

The “R*ll T*de” cry after their 1st downs sounds soooooo incestual

the worst things about bama games is the scott cochran soundbites they play in the stadium you can hear clear as day through the tv............ I hate the sound of his voice! lol

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

the worst things about bama games is the scott cochran soundbites they play in the stadium you can hear clear as day through the tv............ I hate the sound of his voice! lol

that dang phrase sounds so unintelligent!!

39 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I had forgotten about Ben Davis. He should have committed to us, maybe he would have seen the field by now.

Archived