LSU v uat

Randman5000

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

out for the count now 

the second pull to a hammy is the worse of the two... could’ve kept him out of the game

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we need LSU to lose so why can't I seem to pull for Bama once in my life? It's just not going to happen. :no:

13 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Who is our best defender to spy on Hurts when needed? DDavis?

J Davis or Dean

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Great series by LSU defense.

Followed by another great play by the Bama defense. Man, these guys just take advantage of every opportunity. 

Can't decide who to pull for in this one. Really I'm just hoping Bane walks onto the field soon.

5 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Would you rather listen to Beth Mowins or Gary Bamason?  I'm torn. 

Beth Mowins. She at least pretends to be impartial if she’s not. Gary doesnt even care.

wow! I am so jealous of the type of catches LSU wr's are making so far tonight.......... meanwhile 80 and slayton are dropping gimmes.

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

Can't decide who to pull for in this one. Really I'm just hoping Bane walks onto the field soon.

Theoretically, in a perfect world where there are unicorns, land of beer and honey, and women that don’t always hiss at you, I’d like to defeat two number one teams in back to back weeks...and then have to turn around and play UGA again.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Theoretically, in a perfect world where there are unicorns, land of beer and honey, and women that don’t always hiss at you, I’d like to defeat two number one teams in back to back weeks...and then have to turn around and play UGA again.

and in true Auburn fashion we would lose to georgia in the sec title game and never hear the end of it. Because that is how life of a Auburn fan goes. We cannot consistently have nice things! lol

8 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Would you rather listen to Beth Mowins or Gary Bamason?  I'm torn. 

Better question: Would you rather listen to Gary Danielson and Beth Mowins call a game, or Fran Drescher and Rodney Dangefield narrate the View while tripping on acid?

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

What are you doing that makes women always hiss at you? Lol

Gary is 125% better without verne. He does not have to worry about working on the ol comedic stand up routine now that verne is gone and just worry about analyzing the game which he is great at.

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

Better question: Would you rather listen to Gary Danielson and Beth Mowins call a game, or Fran Drescher and Rodney Dangefield narrate the View while tripping on acid?

Gary and Beth, no second thought about it.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Gary and Beth, no second thought about it.

Well that makes one of us lol

Archived