Bielema officially fired

Eagle Eye 7

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t remember another year in the SEC like this one with so many coaches getting fired.  The SEC has been pretty pathetic this year.  The worst I’ve seen in a while.

15 minutes ago, AUwent said:

When I first heard Arky was hiring him five years ago, I thought “oh crap.”

same here. as far as splash hires that blew everyone elses that year out of the water.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

same here. as far as splash hires that blew everyone elses that year out of the water.

In more ways than one, if you catch my drift.

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

In more ways than one, if you catch my drift.

she will be missed!

19 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Just watched his press conference and have to say he went out classy.  I wish him the best.  

Believe it or not he's actually a good guy to be around......................most of the time. He will do well to get back to the Big 10

14 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

They didn’t waste any time. Bert says they told him as he got off the field. 

Really? The piggies couldn’t wait 

14 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Believe it or not he's actually a good guy to be around......................most of the time. He will do well to get back to the Big 10

I know I grew to like him. He is completely different from the brash bravado he used when he first got to the SEC. He got humbled and became extremely likeable IMO. I know a lot will disagree with that though! lol

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

BB should have stay with the Badgers. When to 3 Rose Bowls. Was nuts to get in SEC especially west but money talks and guess he wanted to get away from Barry A

Arkansas was a no-win situation football wise from the beginning. TBH

WDE

25 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

I wonder if ESPN or CBS . . . et. al. will mention anything about arky and Gus tomorrow? Hmm . . . 

Gus would be an idiot to go to Arky. He wants to win to bad. If he really wants to leave there are better jobs opening. He has the credentials to coach at the big dogs. Just because we may want more he is still a top D1 coach.

Arky temp. AD holding press conference. They are not gong to form a search committee for new coach. Does this mean they already have their guy???

15 minutes ago, grandpajay said:

Arky temp. AD holding press conference. They are not gong to form a search committee for new coach. Does this mean they already have their guy???

maybe sure sounds like it

30 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

We’ve had two recruits commit in the last 24 hours. You would think if he was leaving for another job he would not be recruiting here at sll

He is the AU coach until he is not.....he's a professional and I am confident he will give it 100 % as long as he is on the payroll.

D.Craig did the same thing.  He brought in the WR class, knowing he was leaving. 

Archived