Auburn Defense

PowerOfDixieland

Is damn sure back.  Jalen Hurts was "Mr. Clutch"...in fact it looked like CBS was counting on him being "Captain Clutch".  What a bunch of a**holes, couldn't they anticipate that he wouldn't be able to stand back there and set his feet.  Looked like he was stuck between wanting to be a real QB and the glorified running back that he is.  Sheesh.

20 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

But we were EXHAUSTED in the second half!!! LOL Danielson kept saying that and every play Hurts was running from pressure. Our D was ballin!

When your D is sitting back and not rushing, but staying in their lanes and keeping Hurts in the pocket, that obviously means they're exhausted.

I officially lost all respect for Danielson. He was clearly ogling over Bama and Hurts the entire game. For him to even compare Hurts to Cam Newton should get him fired.

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

I officially lost all respect for Danielson. He was clearly ogling over Bama and Hurts the entire game. For him to even compare Hurts to Cam Newton should get him fired.

Probably was a backhanded compliment to Bama.

1 minute ago, Never2Yield said:

Probably was a backhanded compliment to Bama.

I would say it's a backhanded compliment to us. Trying to diminish the fact we've produced one of the best players in SEC history and putting a QB who's not even close to that level on the same playing field.

4 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

And during his five minutes of counting 12 Auburn players on the field, he never once mentioned Bama had 4 players in motion. That broadcasting was sickening. I thought after that fat want to be pedophile retired that the CBS broadcast wouldn't be so blatantly pro Bama. I was wrong.

Just now, caleb1633 said:

I would say it's a backhanded compliment to us. Trying to diminish the fact we've produced one of the best players in SEC history and putting a QB who's not even close to that level on the same playing field.

Get two birds with one stone.

Upset both fan bases.

5 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

He’s always been like that. Verne has just been more loud mouthed about it. 

46 minutes ago, bigbird said:

When your D is sitting back and not rushing, but staying in their lanes and keeping Hurts in the pocket, that obviously means they're exhausted.

Thank you! I always watch with family and friends and I told them pre-game that's how our D line would play.

As I've told them before we play other mobile QBs.

And during the game they kept screaming about the D line play. 

Push the pocket and hold/ maintain, that's what we did and we did it successfully! 

WDE! 

41 minutes ago, MaxP said:

And during his five minutes of counting 12 Auburn players on the field, he never once mentioned Bama had 4 players in motion. That broadcasting was sickening. I thought after that fat want to be pedophile retired that the CBS broadcast wouldn't be so blatantly pro Bama. I was wrong.

It's a little game CBS likes to call, "Let's see how many times Gary can count to 12"!

A game all sane people call, "Shut the he** up already "! :Sing:

On the fourth down "do over" Captain Clutch hit Robert Foster on the underneath drag route a yard short of the first down and was stoned by the Davis duo.  Why doesn't Danielson call that s***ty coaching?  Kid's gotta know not to be short of the chains, dontchathink?

Danielson even as far to mention how Kirby thought we got away with holding the UGA receivers.

He even knew that Kirby sent in 6 plays to the SEC office.

Danielson never gave credit to AU for wining only credit for not losing . He was waiting on hurts to make a play. Too bad he had to sit there and eat a hot dog and drink a watered down coke . 

2 hours ago, MaxP said:

They also had only 6 men on the line of scrimmage. Completely blown call. Luckily it didn’t impact the game too much. 

Archived