Men vs. Arkansas

WarTiger

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Yep.  At least that's what they said.

They also said the Peach Bowl sold out. As they said it over the intercom, I gazed at the completely empty row behind me and shrugged my shoulders at the only other person on my row with me.

Coach Pearl needs to stay here till he grows old and feeble! Gotta love the job he is doing. I think all of the mess is behind him and we can move forward and win this thing!  By this I mean the conference. Gonna win 20 plus games this season no doubt!

should crack the top 25 no doubt!

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

They also said the Peach Bowl sold out. As they said it over the intercom, I gazed at the completely empty row behind me and shrugged my shoulders at the only other person on my row with me.

The difference is that the Arena looks like it's packed to the rafters.

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

A sellout means all tickets were sold. It doesn't mean everybody shows up to put butts in the seats. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

The difference is that the Arena looks like it's packed to the rafters.

tickets sold and fannies in seats is not the same thing......looked like a lot of fannies in the seats tonight.....

Because I am a typical Auburn fan, the last minute of a basketball game makes my brain hurt. Keep expecting something bad to happen?. Seems like it takes an hour! Love the 00:00 on that clock. War Eagle!! Great game.

CLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! baskets from MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH boy and man crush Desean Murray, Heron (maybe lucky on that one lol) and Brown when they cut it to 7 a few times!!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!! When is the Bruce Pearl statue reveal outside the arena?! lol 

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Bruce Pearl!!!!!!

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BRUCE PEARL!!!! I LOVE DESEAN MURRAY!!!! I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW LETS BREAK THIS GOT DANG OLE MISS 8 game losing streak we have next week!!!!! that is one of the most ridiculous losing streaks we have against any team in our sports history!!!!!!!!!! lol WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=3511957

I AM LOSING MY MIND!!!!! or what is left of it! lol I never saw this coming baby!!!!! loving every second of this ride though!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

tickets sold and fannies in seats is not the same thing......looked like a lot of fannies in the seats tonight.....

Yes....I am aware of  the difference..... THAT'S WHY I ASKED......LOTS OF FANNIES IN THE SEATS tonight.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Yes....I am aware of  the difference..... THAT'S WHY I ASKED......LOTS OF FANNIES IN THE SEATS tonight.

answer seems to be YES.....

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BRUCE PEARL!!!! I LOVE DESEAN MURRAY!!!! I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW LETS BREAK THIS GOT DANG OLE MISS 8 game losing streak we have next week!!!!! that is one of the most ridiculous losing streaks we have against any team in our sports history!!!!!!!!!! lol WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

I knew you would like it when I broke out the ALL CAPS and the multiple exclamation points!!!!

This team has got me more excited than Ric Flair in a hot tub with 12 supermodels and cheap beer fountain!!!!  WWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=3511957

I AM LOSING MY MIND!!!!! or what is left of it! lol I never saw this coming baby!!!!! loving every second of this ride though!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

are you married with kids just curious :cool:

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

are you married with kids just curious :cool:

lol no!! heck no.  how the heck can I expect to raise a child when I am just a big kid myself?! I would never do that to a poor kid! haha. 

lol no!! heck no.  how the heck can I expect to raise a child when I am just a kid myself?! I would never do that to a poor kid! haha. 

Perfect I feel better now.......................................................J/K J/K J/K WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Archived