Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

Just now, WarTiger said:

They don't want to hear that Brad.  They prefer to put the blame on officiating because its a convenient scapegoat.  

Okeke shooting 2.  1st no good.  2nd good.  78-70

It's just a difference of opinion. No need to start getting testy. 

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fought hard in spite of the terrible loss of McLemore. Very cloudy future for this team. Hope they find a way to compete and maybe hang on to the SEC regular season championship that they very much deserve. 

Just now, AU64 said:

So you think a team can shoot 4 for 24 from three point range and still win?   that's dreaming.....

There’s more to the story than 4-24 from 3. I’m not in the mood to bicker...as I said I respectfully disagree.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

It's just a difference of opinion. No need to start getting testy. 

that wasn't at all testy.    The first thing that goes wrong in a game [in any sport] and its always the officials fault here with a lot of posters.  It just gets old.   

Tremendous 2nd half....the team we've seen most of the year.....

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

that wasn't at all testy.    The first thing that goes wrong in a game [in any sport] and its always the officials fault here with a lot of posters.  It just gets old.   

This x eleventy-billion

We can still go toe to toe with teams this year with 8. We’ve got some of the best guard play in the country. Murray, Spencer, and Chuma just now have increased minutes and gonna have to play through tired bodies a little.

FINAL.  Auburn falls on the road.  83-75.    We played our asses off the 2nd half.  Deficit was just too much.   WAR EAGLE.   Wishing the best for McLemore. 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Sometimes it is. And I think in basketball it makes a bigger difference than in most other sports when the game is constantly disrupted by whistles. This game has been poorly officiated and it hurt us. You don't agree. No need to get heated.

Nice to see the handshakes at the end of the game....coaches and players seem to accept the outcome much better than fans do.  I wonder why that is?  I guess the players still consider that they are playing a game...

Just now, AU64 said:

Nice to see the handshakes at the end of the game....coaches and players seem to accept the outcome much better than fans do.  I wonder why that is?  I guess the players still consider that they are playing a game...

I hope you're speaking in generalizations......

If UGA can pull it out tonight then this game really never happened, except for losing McLemore which is huge I know.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I do not think we have beat South Carolina in the Bruce Pearl era or we only beat them his first year here. We seem to struggle with their bully ball that is a calling card of Frank Martin.They are a nasty, aggressive and really big team. We do not match their physical punch you in the mouth style. Not a good match up for us any year. Today though it was more that WOW that is easily the worst 3 point shooting I have ever seen from us. I thought for sure that bryce brown three when we were down 5 and would of cut it to 2 was going in. Just was not our day. Feels like 2 losses with the mac injury. Just a horrible turn of events. GET WELL MAC!!!!! Hope you make a full recovery and are back by next season! 

4 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Good news: UF just lost to Vandy, meaning we maintain a 3 game lead over the Gators. Hope UGA can pull it out 

We hold the tie breaker vs Tennessee, too. Nice place to be.

Archived