Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

I told my dad (a USCe grad ) "I hope y'all have as much trouble at that basket in the 2nd half as we did in the first" and they sort of have.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murray again offensive rebound, scores and he's fouled.   FT good.  62-54.    Damn how valuable is Murray to this team.  

I was on the road listening to the first half until I lost the signal. Can't believe our Tigers have closed the gap to get it within reach. Come on Tigers! Win this thing!

The only knock I will really put on the referees this game is they are letting South Carolina finish their shots a few seconds after a foul and counting them.    That should not count.  At least 4 points given to South Carolina.  

W or L here, I ****** love this team.  Want no more comment about their effort/so-called "cockiness" again.  This is a team.  They might come up short here today, but they're a ****** team, and I'm happy as hell they're our team

Just now, abw0004 said:

The only knock I will really put on the referees this game is they are letting South Carolina finish their shots a few seconds after a foul and counting them.    That should not count.  At least 4 points given to South Carolina.  

That's not all they have let them do. 

Archived