WarTiger

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

So sorry you're  hurt snowflake 

Not exactly helping your case. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

AU sports can never be consistent, they get you on the highest of highs and then put you on the lows just like that. Mentally we are just not there. Even before the AM injury, we haven’t been right going into the SC game 

As far as basketball goes it's been a while since AU hoops has had this kind of success. Now the boat is rocked by injuries and this team does not know how to handle adversity.  Hopefully, Pearl will be able to get their heads screwed back on straight.

I said it as soon as that Anfernee injury occurred, it isnt the worst thing if we just throw this season away. The entire roster returns bar serious injuries, more FBI revelations or early departures. No problem with a historically great season acting as a foundation for brighter things 

Brown and Harper combined for 1-13 from beyond the arc. Brown hasn't made a single three. It is what it is. 

We're going to need the Arena to be loud, and I believe we'll seal the deal.

Just now, milehighfan said:

As far as basketball goes it's been a while since AU hoops has had this kind of success. Now the boat is rocked by injuries and this team does not know how to handle adversity.  Hopefully, Pearl will be able to get their heads screwed back on straight.

They didn’t know how to handle the pressure of a top 8 ranking on the road against one of the worst teams in the conference, before the injury, to me it’s not cockiness at all, it seems more like panic

Awesome group to watch but we peaked too early and the injury bug bit us. I would be really surprised if we win more than one game in the dance. It has been a nice season.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

All I can say is I hope there is a fire lit after this game, this road play is not top 25 worthy, we are going to need it to make it in the tourney 

I think this current play is adequate enough to beat a 14th seed 

Im not even sure if we'll be top 4 seeded after this though. Id be surprised if UT doesnt end up jumping us in that regard 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

In the whole scheme of things......this team is one of the best we've ever had. Win or lose...gotta love this group of kids.

I love that regardless of how this season shakes out - even if we lose our next 3 straight games - we have something to look forward to after football season 2018 assuming everybody's going to be back.

I'm a bright side guy.

Well, crap.   Auburn falls to Arkansas and falls into a tied in 1st place with Tennessee.  91-82.    It all comes down to Saturday vs. South Carolina.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

So go away. 

don't feed the troll.  quit responding and he'll disappear like he does when Auburn wins. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

Well, crap.   Auburn falls to Arkansas and falls into a tied in 1st place with Tennessee.  91-82.    It all comes down to Saturday vs. South Carolina.

Man I hope we blow them off the court at home. We need it. 

We came back and made it respectable. A fire needs to be lit, I agree. We cannot afford to shoot so poorly outside of Auburn Arena. Now we HAVE to beat USC at home to share the title. I hope the players remember this feeling as motivation for the post season.

6 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

So sorry you're  hurt snowflake 

You’ll get banned eventually and hopefully it will be the last we see of you. 

@TitanTiger thanks.

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

don't feed the troll.  quit responding and he'll disappear like he does when Auburn wins. 

If he’s trolling, whip out the hammer on him.

Edit: thanks, Titan. 

Archived