Men vs. Arkansas

WarTiger

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tigerbelle said:

WTH was that foul?

Can’t beat the stripes and Arky when they’re this hot. Oh well. 

Bruce better light a fire. This team can not play away from home right now. I understand AM being gone but just seems like mentally we just aren’t right 

Yeah, we're toast now.  Oh well.  Let's try again Saturday.  13-5 conference record with a share of the SEC is something I would have laughed at for suggesting back in November.  Still got that in front of us.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

We're endanger of losing 3 of 4

Anfernee’s injury can’t be understated. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bruce better light a fire. This team can not play away from home right now. I understand AM being gone but just seems like mentally we just aren’t right 

Kinda shows what we suspected as AM being the glue that holds this team together. No consistency without him.  The block shots to kick outs to knocking down a big 3. 

Just now, around4ever said:

Live by the three, die by the three.  Getting screwed on the fouls ever since the confrontation Heron had with the ref that SEC Network ignored. 

TV freaking Teddy. 

Just now, AUBwins said:

Kinda shows what suspected as AM being the glue that holds this team together. No consistency without him. 

The thing is the guys are playing with that consistency at home but not on the road 

Playing hard,  shots just not falling. One of those nights and we're short on bodies on top of that. Also I'm fairly certain I would never watch college basketball if I wasn't emotionally invested in AU solely because of the damn officiating!!!!! 

I hate it for these guys, they’ve worked hard all season.  If they lose this game and the next they’ll have come so close to winning the regular season.  It would be a tough way to end the season.

Just hate it for these even guys. To come so close to a title then have it all fall apart. Really hope they can pull something off Saturday and get the finish they deserve. Unfortunately, they seem to have lost a lot of basketball acumen since McLemore’s injury.

Archived