Men vs. Arkansas

WarTiger

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

What has frustrated me all season long is how terrible the SEC Network is in televising the game.  They use the wrong angles at the wrong time ALL THE TIME.  And then they want to push their graphics every other minute that either takes up half of the screen or all of the screen and we miss some of the game.  Yes, we know the SEC standings.  Yes we know Auburn wasn’t supposed to be this good.  Yes, we know Anfernee is injured.  Even if we didn’t know, we don’t need to be reminded every timeout.  We got it the first time you talked about it within the first 30 seconds of the game.  

The network as a whole tries too hard at everything

Don’t think we have the horse on the road with this kind of foul trouble, guys. Hope I’m wrong and we can get hot shooting. 

Well that second half magic seems to be missing tonight......came out totally lethargic and  Arky is having their way with us. :angry:

I’m fighting it but may just call it a night. Maybe it’ll change our luck but I’m thinking this is gonna turn out not so well for the good guys. Is what it is. Cmon men, let me wake up to a W tomorrow. :)

back to single digits.  Auburn will not quit that is for sure.   Keep playing.  Turnover arkansas.  Auburn ball after the media timeout.

Archived