Men vs. Charleston

WarTiger

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work from home and have been doing nothing but watching hoops these last two days.  This is by far the ugliest game of the tourney to this point.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Even when he’s off on O, he is the best defender.

Yes, you are right, but bless his heart, his shot is gone tonight.

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

This group does not play as well together. McLemore being out hurts the team in so many ways. 

McLemore hurts but that has nothing to do with our backcourt shooting horribly

Just now, PUB78 said:

Yes, you are right, but bless his heart, his shot is gone tonight.

Since he hurt his shoulder he has struggled with consistency and finding that sweet spot 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The best solace is that Alabama fans can’t say sheet. Nova is going to be making elephants extinct very soon. 

Which is why I never bought the “Alabama to sweet 16” hype that many people were pushing, unless they expected a different seeding/region

Man, if Heron made that pass, we could be up by nine. Instead we commit a turnover, and now they’re at line. 40-33 with just under 12 minutes to go

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

Obviously you didn't watch Arizona againsthe Buffalo last night.

fortunately not.....

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

Obviously you didn't watch Arizona againsthe Buffalo last night.

Oh I did. Buffalo executed well.  Neither AU or CoC are executing worth a damn.  This is just ugly basketball.

Just now, AUDynasty said:

Man, if Heron made that pass, we could be up by nine. Instead we commit a turnover, and now they’re at line. 40-33 with just under 12 minutes to go

this game is moving so SLOWWWWW......so many stops in play....no pace or flow....

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Oh I did. Buffalo executed well.  Neither AU or CoC are executing worth a damn.  This is just ugly basketball.

If one team was executing well, it would be a 10-15 point lead either way at least

Well....just can't hold the lead.....some bad floor play and C of C is right back in it...

Archived