Feds Raid Office of Trump Lawyer Who Paid Off Stormy Daniels. This Is a Big Deal.

AUDub

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

Thanks to a written format, the record is there for anyone to see.

Yes, so people can make their own determination. Thus, there’s no need for your continued commentary. In a nutshell - I thought he said something he didnt mean, but I don't believe my thought was irrational. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Yes, so people can make their own determination. Thus, there’s no need for your continued commentary. In a nutshell - I thought he said something he didnt mean, but I don't believe my thought was irrational. 

His wording was clear. Yet you were clearly and obviously misrepresenting it. 

It was irrational for you to do that - repeatedly - in the face of his actual words. 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

His wording was clear open to interpretation. Yet you were clearly and obviously misrepresenting it responding to statements and explaining your inference. 

It was [not] irrational for you to do that - repeatedly - in the face of his actual others words. 

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

His wording was clear. Yet you were clearly and obviously misrepresenting it. 

It was irrational for you to do that - repeatedly - in the face of his actual words. 

"good grief".........................

10 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Laughable. 

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Rut roh!    

Trump’s Lawyer May Have Stored ‘Gold Mine’ Of Recorded Conversations: Report

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-cohen-recordings-goldmine_us_5acff1a8e4b016a07e9ab257

Everything has gone into hyperdrive these last few days. Wonder what the raid obtained from Cohen. 

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

You want to go back and parse it?  It's all there.

My goodness. Let it go, child. You’re WAYYY too deep into this stuff. Your obsession is concerning.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Rut roh!    

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-cohen-recordings-goldmine_us_5acff1a8e4b016a07e9ab257

Can you stay committed to any cause? You’ll champion something for a couple of weeks, and then move on... shake my head.

Things were simple when you were a strict Russia theorist. You didn’t venture outside of that cage much.

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Rut roh!    

Experts described the recordings as a potential “gold mine”

giphy (1).gif

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Experts described the recordings as a potential “gold mine”

giphy (1).gif

At least your BS doesn't require one to wade through a bunch of dense sophistry. ;D

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

At least your BS doesn't require one to wade through a bunch of dense sophistry. ;D

Another thread about this on the sacred forum. Run on over there swim.

32 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Another thread about this on the sacred forum. Run on over there swim.

Trump Reportedly Now Fears Michael Cohen Corruption Investigation More Than Mueller Probe

The president has good reason to be scared.

Longtime Donald Trump lawyer Michael Cohen poses a greater “imminent” threat to the White House than special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigations into Russia interference in the 2016 election and obstruction of justice, The New York Timesreported Friday.

Citing “several” people close to President Trump, the times reports his “advisers have concluded that a wide-ranging corruption investigation in New York poses a greater and more imminent threat to the president than even the special counsel’s investigation.”

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trump Reportedly Now Fears Michael Cohen Corruption Investigation More Than Mueller Probe

The president has good reason to be scared.

Longtime Donald Trump lawyer Michael Cohen poses a greater “imminent” threat to the White House than special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigations into Russia interference in the 2016 election and obstruction of justice, The New York Timesreported Friday.

Citing “several” people close to President Trump, the times reports his “advisers have concluded that a wide-ranging corruption investigation in New York poses a greater and more imminent threat to the president than even the special counsel’s investigation.”

At least all of this stuff is more interesting than 4000+ plus collusion articles you posted. See link below. Get into some Auburn baseball. You are jealous and obsessed with President Trump.......BTW, Nola is a mere student and makes you look like clown.

http://www.auburntigers.com/collegesportslive/index.html?media=574391

13 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

At least all of this stuff is more interesting than 4000+ plus collusion articles you posted. See link below. Get into some Auburn baseball. You are jealous and obsessed with President Trump.......BTW, Nola is a mere student and makes you look like clown.

http://www.auburntigers.com/collegesportslive/index.html?media=574391

:comfort:    ;D

On 4/11/2018 at 6:50 AM, NolaAuTiger said:

Just getting to read the thread in full. Comical.

So why on earth would you assume Tex was talking about Trump? Well, other than he does it daily IDK. Yeah that damn written history. ;D

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Just getting to read the thread in full. Comical.

So why on earth would you assume Tex was talking about Trump? Well, other than he does it daily IDK. Yeah that damn written history. ;D

They’re the arbiters of logic. Didn’t you gather that already? Us deplorables are second class

• 3 months later...

So how mind numbingly stupid is Cohen?

39 minutes ago, AUDub said:

So how mind numbingly stupid is Cohen?

Trump level?

Archived