Feds Raid Office of Trump Lawyer Who Paid Off Stormy Daniels. This Is a Big Deal.

AUDub

3 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Come on now, that first comment was quite lengthy. I don't think a mere misperception of what one may have meant necessarily entails laziness. My comment on warrants is still open for response. 

That's when an adult either asks for clarification before presenting his or her own argument or apologizes for the misunderstanding after the fact. Continuing to dig the hole is a perfect illustration of intellectual laziness. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Come on now, that first comment was quite lengthy. I don't think a mere misperception of what one may have meant necessarily entails laziness. My comment on warrants is still open for response. 

You are obviously confusing quantity with quality.  Quantity is generally useful only for obfuscation.  But of course, you know that.

11 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Umm, maybe because your only interactions with me are on a message board, as opposed to a private setting where I am billing hours????

All I have to go on are your posts, something you need to consider.

5 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

To be fair, it does appear that most of us stick with our "own camps" when it comes to issuing 'likes.' 

True, but with Proud it needs be nothing other than arguing with Homer, Tex, Ben or recently Loof to earn one, even if you're getting your ass whooped lol. 

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trust me.  If you get into a contract dispute, the actual words matter.  A lot.

Every single one of them.

Got the lawyer hat on today huh? Other day you had the marriage counselor hat on......Genius 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

That's when an adult either asks for clarification before presenting his or her own argument or apologizes for the misunderstanding after the fact. Continuing to dig the hole is a perfect illustration of intellectual laziness. 

Dude, its a message board. Relax with the "intellectual laziness" jargon. Besides, I was engaging with others. Yes, I could have asked Tex for clarification, but I didn't. It then evolved into an argument of whether my inference was reasonable, which is irrespective of Tex's clarification. (And I still maintain that my inference was reasonable)

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

True, but with Proud it needs be nothing other than arguing with Homer, Tex, Ben or recently Loof to earn one, even if you're getting your ass whooped lol. 

Where is @Proud Tiger anyway? Has he taken the @icanthearyou route of just reacting posts?

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Got the lawyer hat on today huh? Other day you had the marriage counselor hat on......Genius 

I've put on my child psychologist hat.

Show me on the doll where Homer hurt you. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Prouds Likes are just as good yours

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Dude, its a message board. Relax with the "intellectual laziness" jargon. Besides, I was engaging with others. Yes, I could have asked Tex for clarification, but I didn't. It then evolved into an argument of whether my inference was reasonable, which is irrespective of Tex's clarification. (And I still maintain that my inference was reasonable)

Is s***ty substance really better than "no substance"?   :laugh:

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trust me.  If you get into a contract dispute, the actual words matter.  A lot.

Every single one of them.

They certainly do. But Contract Law is a complex field with an array of variations pertaining to evidence that can be considered during a dispute. 

They certainly do. But Contract Law is a complex field with an array of variations pertaining to evidence that can be considered during a dispute. 

But you still don't get to twist the actual words into whatever inference you would prefer. 

This argument is not about law, it's about facts. (What was actually said vs. how you "interpreted" it.)

Just now, homersapien said:

But you still don't get to twist the actual words into whatever inference you would prefer. 

Sure you can. Lawyers do it all the time. Not just in contract law either. 

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

?

I don't interact with you professionally.  I don't know you.  The only thing I have to go in regarding judging your professional competence are your posts.

Understand?

Just now, homersapien said:

I don't interact with you professionally.  I don't know you.  The only thing I have to go in regarding judging your professional competence are your posts.

Understand?

You judge professional competence on the basis of one's posts on a message board? I would argue that said posts do not provide a solid foundation for such a determination. But hey, you do you Homer. 

Just now, NolaAuTiger said:

BS.  This is a clear case of you attributing meaning that was not there.  Literally.

Lawyers try to lie too, but that doesn't make lying an acceptable on this forum.  

Not here. This is "The place for serious, meaningful political discussion". 

If you want to jerk people around, do that in the smack forum, not in this one. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

If you want to jerk people around, do that in the smack forum, in in this one. 

Ok? I wasn't talking about in here...... 

look back at Homer's post...

And don't be a hypocrite. Read some of your own posts to me in this very thread

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

BS.  This is a clear case of you attributing meaning that was not there.  Literally.

Lawyers try to lie too, but that doesn't make lying an acceptable on this forum.  

Huh? Were you not continuing the discussion about lawyers in contract disputes? 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

If you want to jerk people around, do that in the smack forum, not in this one. 

Then why was it insinuated that Trump is my "idol" thus provoking me to call Texy a goof ball and bringing you guys in like sharks to blood......this is the sacred forum.  

Archived