Baseball vs uat Game 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that’s what I’m taking about. Keep scoring fellas!

4 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Alright, give Casey 3 more outs to count as the W and get his arm immediately in ice/to an X-Ray

He'll just have a nice bruise and a little soreness. If it was really anything serious he'd be in the ER right now with an ortho taking a look.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

He'll just have a nice bruise and a little soreness. If it was really anything serious he'd be in the ER right now with an ortho taking a look.

you can't use medical logic with Auburn sports outcomes.  It's the equivalent of chaos theory: A butterfly flaps its wings in South America and an Auburn athletics team gets a hex put on it

81 pitches thru 5 for Casey.  Greenhill had replaced Mitchell in the bullpen that inning, so no firm hint who the Sunday starter will be yet.

Love that strike 3 pitch.....batter knew he was done.....and Mize looks like the pitcher we normally see....

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

you can't use medical logic with Auburn sports outcomes.  It's the equivalent of chaos theory: A butterfly flaps its wings in South America and an Auburn athletics team gets a hex put on it

The hex already flew by. But all that bad karma that bammer puts out came back to deflect the serious attempt on our Ace. The disturbance in the universe was shut down. You know what they say about karma....

Two errors, one for 2 bases and AU scores and has a runner on 3rd......way bama has been playing this year...

glad to see they are not looking like Red Sox tonight which usually happens when we come to town...

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Two errors, one for 2 bases and AU scores and has a runner on 3rd......way bama has been playing this year...

glad to see they are not looking like Red Sox tonight which usually happens when we come to town...

I hate the Red Sox too....

AU up 9-3 and looks like the bama starter is taking one for the team now.....got someone warming up but too late for their starter,

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

same here of course being a Yankee fan that's a no doubter 

Hopefully the Astros will lay a whipping on them when I go to the game in Houston in June :cool:

Well I’m a Pirates fan. Sad I know. 

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

same here of course being a Yankee fan that's a no doubter 

Mets.....named one of my daughters Shea after I saw the stadium while I was in NYC. Hurt me when they tore it down.:cry3:

Archived