Pathetic Liberal Celebrities

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

This isn't about the POTUS you hate so bad. It is about his family which has customarily been off limits. At least Trump hasn't put children in cages,

Has the president's family typically been off limits, or just a president's minor children?  

And did that stop Rush Limbaugh from making fun of Chelsea Clinton's looks when she was 12 yrs old and her dad was President?  I can't remember anyone saying anything derogatory about a president's minor children before that, can you?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

This isn't about the POTUS you hate so bad. It is about his family which has customarily been off limits. At least Trump hasn't put children in cages,

It’s about his daughter who has an office in the WH. And he may not have put immigrant children in cages but he did tie a 13 yo child to a bed and rape her. If you want the moral high ground here, you should pick someone else to defend besides a member of the Trump family.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016. Snopes

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Has the president's family typically been off limits, or just a president's minor children?  

And did that stop Rush Limbaugh from making fun of Chelsea Clinton's looks when she was 12 yrs old and her dad was President?  I can't remember anyone saying anything derogatory about a president's minor children before that, can you?

Well "whatabout" that..

12 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Well "whatabout" that..

It's instructive to understand what we're talking about.  There is a difference in children under 18 whose only "offense" is that they are a child of a public official you don't like and someone like Ivanka, Eric or Donald Jr. who are grown adults and have or continue to hold actual roles in the current administration.

It's also instructive to know if one is going to complain about this, to not act like Trump's critics have hit some kind of new low.

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016. Snopes

Well, to elaborate a little using the same source, the suit was dismissed the first time due to a technicality in the filing and it was "dropped" the second time by the plaintiff herself as described below.

I added some stuff about the Donald and his buddy Epstein from the same source.  Seems to me, Donald maybe hangs with the wrong sort of people, making him vulnerable to such a suit, baseless or not.  You know what they say, one is known by the friends they keep.

"There is little doubt that Donald Trump knows Jeffrey Epstein, as Trump acknowledged in a 2002 New York magazine profile of Epstein:

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Epstein has been named in multiple similar lawsuits over the last several years, served 13 months in jail, and is registered as a sex offender for life:

Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has paid another accuser.

The 56-year-old money manager has quietly settled with Jane Doe 102, an unnamed woman who alleged in federal court in Florida that Epstein had induced her to “serve his every sexual whim” from the time she was 15 until she was 19. The woman also claimed Epstein had flown her around the world, paying her “to be sexually exploited by [his friends] … including royalty, politicians, academicians [and] businessmen.”

Epstein flatly denied those charges. But a source close to the financier confirms “the matter has been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties.” The woman’s lawyer, Robert Josefsberg, wouldn’t say how much she’s getting. Epstein had in the past offered accusers a minimum of $150,000.

Epstein has settled at least two other civil suits but still faces more than a dozen from women who claim he sexually abused them as minors at his Palm Beach mansion.

As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her. She was scheduled to appear at a press conference on 2 November 2016 but didn’t show up, claiming that threats to her life kept her away. She reportedly dropped the lawsuit again on 4 November 2016 for the same reason."

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Just now, TitanTiger said:

It's instructive to understand what we're talking about.  There is a difference in children under 18 whose only "offense" is that they are a child of a public official you don't like and someone like Ivanka, Eric or Donald Jr. who are grown adults and have or continue to hold actual roles in the current administration.

It's a little disturbing that PT seems blind to that.

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

The plaintiff had a witness who gave a sworn testimony that she witnessed the rape. The suit was dropped because of alleged threats. Considering Stormy Daniels was threatened as well, this lends credence to the plantiff being threatened. 

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, to elaborate a little using the same source, the suit was dismissed the first time due to a technicality in the filing and it was "dropped" the second time by the plaintiff herself as described below.

I added some parts about the Donald and his buddy Epstein from the same source.

Seems to me, Donald maybe hangs with the wrong sort of people, making him vulnerable to such a suit, baseless or not.

"There is little doubt that Donald Trump knows Jeffrey Epstein, as Trump acknowledged in a 2002 New York magazine profile of Epstein:

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Epstein has been named in multiple similar lawsuits over the last several years, served 13 months in jail, and is registered as a sex offender for life:

Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has paid another accuser.

The 56-year-old money manager has quietly settled with Jane Doe 102, an unnamed woman who alleged in federal court in Florida that Epstein had induced her to “serve his every sexual whim” from the time she was 15 until she was 19. The woman also claimed Epstein had flown her around the world, paying her “to be sexually exploited by [his friends] … including royalty, politicians, academicians [and] businessmen.”

Epstein flatly denied those charges. But a source close to the financier confirms “the matter has been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties.” The woman’s lawyer, Robert Josefsberg, wouldn’t say how much she’s getting. Epstein had in the past offered accusers a minimum of $150,000.

Epstein has settled at least two other civil suits but still faces more than a dozen from women who claim he sexually abused them as minors at his Palm Beach mansion.

As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her. She was scheduled to appear at a press conference on 2 November 2016 but didn’t show up, claiming that threats to her life kept her away. She reportedly dropped the lawsuit again on 4 November 2016 for the same reason."

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Same Epstien that used to fly Bill and Hillary to sex island?

On 6/1/2018 at 3:37 PM, McLoofus said:

If only POTUS realized that he's not supposed to be in that game anymore. 

Same game helped to get him in the office. Don't know why anyone is surprised that he didn't just all the sudden become "Presidential"

5 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

I don't know. Could be, if true.  Is it?

But more to the point, does that make a difference regarding Trump?

On 6/1/2018 at 5:53 PM, Brad_ATX said:

Nugent actually used the same c-word aimed at Hillary back in 1994 with a Denver based music magazine.

http://www.westword.com/news/ted-nugent-called-hillary-clinton-a-toxic-c-nt-eighteen-years-ago-5872607

Also, in 2016, the Texas Ag Commissioner did the same.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2016/11/01/sid-miller-called-hillary-clinton-a-****-are-we-supposed-to-be-surprised

Basically, none of this is new and it comes from Republicans as well as Democrats.  And both sides are equally as wrong.

Think Nugent got a Secret Service visit also from his comments.

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

Yep. That's the one.  But recall homey and Elle's past post decrying the Clinton's exploitation. 

But let's not do whataboutism. :lol:

21 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It's also instructive to know if one is going to complain about this, to not act like Trump's critics have hit some kind of new low.

I guess you don't consider Kathy Griffin holding up a bloody severed head of the POTUS the lowest of all.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

I guess you don't consider Kathy Griffin holding up a bloody severed head of the POTUS the lowest of all.

How come you don't answer anyone's questions or respond when people point out the holes in your argument?  You just flit off to another argument like a butterfly in a flower garden.

13 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Yes. But the Clinton’s aren’t in the White House. Another sexual predator is. And he is whining because a comedian called his daughter a name, the same daughter he himself called a nice “piece of ass”, hot, voluptuous and speculatedthat if she weren’t his daughter he’d be dating her. 

Of course it doesn't fit your narrative so you punt with cuties rather than answer the question. Sorry I bothered to respond to you at all. My slip up. off to the baseball game. Tigers winning right now.

13 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I don't know. Could be, if true.  Is it?

But more to the point, does that make a difference regarding Trump?

No it doesn't.

10 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Yep. That's the one.  But recall homey and Elle's past post decrying the Clinton's exploitation. 

He just did it. 

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Of course it doesn't fit your narrative so you punt with cuties rather than answer the question. Sorry I bothered to respond to you at all. My slip up. off to the baseball game. Tigers winning right now.

Why should I answer your questions when you want to move the goalposts when you haven't answered mine?

17 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

WTF are you talking about? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Yes. But the Clinton’s aren’t in the White House. Another sexual predator is. And he is whining because a comedian called his daughter a name, the same daughter he himself called a nice “piece of ass”, hot, voluptuous and speculatedthat if she weren’t his daughter he’d be dating her. 

Doesnt make a difference if President Trump, Bill, Hillary, Chris Tucker, etc......If guilty of this disgusting act should be punished to fullest extent of the law......my question was this the same Epstien.

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Of course it doesn't fit your narrative so you punt with cuties rather than answer the question. Sorry I bothered to respond to you at all. My slip up.

I’m starting to think PT is KellyAnne or Sarah. 

18 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Same game helped to get him in the office. Don't know why anyone is surprised that he didn't just all the sudden become "Presidential"

Yes, we're all well aware that he got the white trash vote by being white trash. That's not news to anyone here. The only ones who are surprised voted for him. I'm sure as hell not surprised and neither are other people who didn't vote for him. Doesn't mean we shouldn't continue to point it out. The guy is a sh**stain on our nation's reputation and history.

Archived