Pathetic Liberal Celebrities

2 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Unless a person has suffered with Sciatica its hard to explain just how painful it is........and just how difficult it is to find a comfortable position.

My deepest and most sincere sympathies, brother. I hope that therapy/meds are helping. I ended up getting a laser microdiscectomy done and it was the best decision I ever made. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, kevon67 said:

You and me both.......I view and type from an xbox 1.......at 6'5 my hands are sort of big so that doesnt help? ..........so if we are being graded I'll just have to take an F.?

If you believe you’re being graded because PT said so, you’ve got much bigger problems than large hands. 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

You sound butthurt. 

Your standard comment when you have nothing of substance to say. Maybe you have raw butt.

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Ruptured discs can kiss my ass. One of the worst things I've ever dealt with. Sciatica almost ended me. 

My mind might not think I’m stressed, but my sciatic definitely lets me know. Miserable pain, thankfully I only experience it every so often. 

11 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Your standard comment when you have nothing of substance to say. Maybe you have raw butt.

What did you want me to do after you called me a Queen? Stomp my foot and run away crying? And how is resorting to calling me silly names you having substance? 

12 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

What did you want me to do after you called me a Queen? Stomp my foot and run away crying? And how is resorting to calling me silly names you having substance? 

That was in response to you claiming you have the ability to "get under my skin" which couldn't be any further from the truth. Let's face it, your hate for Trump is affecting you.

11 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

That was in response to you claiming you have the ability to "get under my skin" which couldn't be any further from the truth. Let's face it, your hate for Trump is affecting you.

Apparently I do since you resorted to elementary school name calling. But if it makes you feel better, I don’t really hate Trump. I view him much the way I would a monkey firing a machine gun into a crowd. It’s not the monkey that’s the problem. The problem is the people who thought giving a monkey a machine gun was a good idea. 

Ohhh, look at all that substance- visually imagery and metaphors. Hope it isn’t wasted on you. 

1 minute ago, GiveEmElle said:

Apparently I do since you resorted to elementary school name calling. But if it makes you feel better, I don’t really hate Trump. I view him much the way I would a monkey firing a machine gun into a crowd. It’s not the monkey that’s the problem. The problem is the people who thought giving a monkey a machine gun was a good idea. 

Ohhh, look at all that substance- visually imagery and metaphors. Hope it isn’t wasted on you. 

1. What elementary name calling did I do?

2. You never do elementary name calling?......of course you do. You just did

15 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

1. What elementary name calling did I do?

2. You never do elementary name calling?......of course you do. You just did

Ok. That was probably a Russian hacker calling me the “Queen of Rationale” not you. 

And using a metaphor isn’t name calling. 

22 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Ok. That was probably a Russian hacker calling me the “Queen of Rationale” not you. 

And using a metaphor isn’t name calling. 

Again you prove my point by calling people who voted for Trump monkeys and the trying to rationalize it as something else.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Again you prove my point by calling people who voted for Trump monkeys and the trying to rationalize it as something else.

Mmmm. The monkey with a machine gun was a metaphor for Trump. The people who voted for Trump are the ones who gave the metaphorical monkey the machine gun. Still not name calling. 

met·a·phor
ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

elle.......Have you ever called people here names? I have but not proud of it. I try hard not to. Most of the ones I would be tempted to do so are on my ignore list

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Have you ever called people here names?

perkins.jpg

"Today on Wild Kingdom, we see the Proud Tiger doing its mating ritual:  Avoiding subjects by pursuing irrelevant rabbit trails and twisting itself into knots to defend the object of its deepest desire:  Donald Trump.  It's a curious and marvelous thing to behold."

34 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Mmmm. The monkey with a machine gun was a metaphor for Trump. The people who voted for Trump are the ones who gave the metaphorical monkey the machine gun. Still not name calling. 

met·a·phor
ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

More spin. I voted for Trump. You said we were monkeys. You didn't say it was a metaphor.

8 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

elle.......Have you ever called people here names? I have but not proud of it. I try hard not to. Most of the ones I would be tempted to do so are on my ignore list

Hey, how do I get on that list? 

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

More spin. I voted for Trump. You said we were monkeys. You didn't say it was a metaphor.

She didn't say you were monkeys.  Your lack of reading comprehension doesn't constitute "spin" on her part.  Trying to correct your fundamental lack of understanding is a courtesy.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

As a general rule, most writers don’t announce their use of a metaphor but rather they leave that to the reader to catch. But I see my mistake was in assuming you’d understand a metaphor. My apologies for over estimating your intellect. 

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Hey, how do I get on that list? 

You can't because I enjoy your misery that Trump is POTUS. :hellyeah:

You didn't answer my question about name calling.

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Challenge accepted.

It would break my heart to have someone who downplays other people's intelligence do that:drippingsarcasm7pa:

4 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

It would break my heart to have someone who downplays other people's intelligence do that:drippingsarcasm7pa:

If the shoe fits...

( I’m sorry I don’t know how to dumb that phrase down for you) 

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

If the shoe fits...

( I’m sorry I don’t know how to dumb that phrase down for you) 

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

She didn't say you were monkeys.  Your lack of reading comprehension doesn't constitute "spin" on her part.  Trying to correct your fundamental lack of understanding is a courtesy.

It's sad that this has to be explained.

25 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's sad that this has to be explained.

Of course, you know that our insistence on reading comprehension only comes out of our hatred for Trump.

Archived