Wanna Make Some Easy Money?

Proud Tiger

If you want to make some easy money here's the formula:

1. Find a bammer. Following the arrival of Spring and the completion of their spring practice, they are gulping red koolaid and have new crimson glasses.

2. They think bama has a shot at winning the SEC West this year and think for sure they will finish ahead of Auburn. Get the picture?

3. So simply bet them that Auburn will finish ahead of bama for whatever they want to bet.

4. This results in a win-win situation for you. They either won't bet so then have to shut up, or they take the bet and you win easy money.

Hey bammers ....anyone want to make a bet? :big:

I can testify that this actually works. You guys won't believe this, but I have this one friend who is a rabid Bama fan (even though he graduated from Troy). We made two bets before the season started. I bet him $50 that Auburn would have a better record that Bama (a no-brainer, I thought), and another $50 that Auburn would win the Iron Bowl straight up, no spread. The way I looked at it, I was either going to win $100 or break even, because I knew there was no way Bama was going to have a better record than us this year.

It was so much fun to watch him as the season progressed. Auburn kept winning, Bama kept being Bama. I called him from the upper deck of Tuberville-Bryant-Denny as the final seconds ticked off the clock to let him know I would be collecting my money when I saw him again. :au:

I bet he was anxiously awaiting your call! :D

Hey PT, I bet you can't talk about Auburn as much as you do about Alabama & Bammers. :rolleyes:

Hey PT, I bet you can't talk about Auburn as much as you do about Alabama & Bammers. :rolleyes:

152402[/snapback]

You are more than welcome to talk all you want about Auburn here. :poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major
UABanner.jpg  =  :thumbsdown:

152410[/snapback]

Anyone find it ironic that Brodie's jersey number is greater than the number of wins under Shula. I hope that continues to be true at this time next year.

UABanner.jpg  =  :thumbsdown:

152410[/snapback]

Anyone find it ironic that Brodie's jersey number is greater than the number of wins under Shula. I hope that continues to be true at this time next year.

152411[/snapback]

brodie WHO? :D

152402[/snapback]

You are right. Auburn takes care of itself. On the other hand, it's just plain fun to talk about a bunch of dumb ass bammers :moon:

Ever hear of bragging rights? :cheer:

Now back to the original bet. The silence from you bammers is deafening :poke:

I actually had a Bama fan bet me $100 on last years iron bowl. Here's the punchline: he took Bama straight up with no points. Yeah, I was sweatin' it a bit in the first half but that was the easiest $100 I ever made.

I know my limits, I don't take bets like that. I bet an Auburn fan $100 that Cadillac would be held for under 100 yards. If only I would have said double or nothing if they would end up under 100 as a team. :angry:

You would have lost that bet, obviously, since Byrant Denny isn't the name of our stadium. ;)

Just poking some fun... :)

You would have lost that bet, obviously, since Byrant Denny isn't the name of our stadium.  ;)

153344[/snapback]

Yah I remember now, it got changed to Jordan-Hare West :poke:

You would have lost that bet, obviously, since Byrant Denny isn't the name of our stadium.  ;)

153344[/snapback]

"Byrant.....Bryant, either way you still can't win a big game at home. AU owns BRYANT DENNY.

153344[/snapback]

"Byrant.....Bryant, either way you still can't win a big game at home. AU owns BRYANT DENNY.

153381[/snapback]

That's nice. :)

Archived